Chapter 23

AllisonWalker: I know its WAY too early for a midnight snack but we can't help it

AllisonWalker: I know its WAY too early for a midnight snack but we can't help it. And I need to have a workout before school comes.

Liked by Brycemoney23,  Clayjensen0713 and 999 others | none tagged

876 comments

jeff.atkins: You don't need to workout AllisonWalker.

jeff.atkins: You're beautiful just the way you are.

AllisonWalker: Thanks jeff.atkins!!

Itshannahbaker: ^ SHIP!!

Cheerstojess: ^^

Itsfoley: ^^^

Mount.gomery: ^^^^

Scott.reed: ^^^^^

Clayjensen0713: ^^^^^^

Tony.padilla: ^^^^^^^

Brycemoney23: ^^^^^^^^

Prezmarcuscole: If I'm with you , I can't help it either.

jeff.atkins has deleted Prezmarcuscole's comment.

jeff.atkins: Did I told you to stay off of her page Prezmarcuscole?

Prezmarcuscole: Yes, but do you have a right of protecting her jeff.atkins?

AllisonWalker: Yes, he have the right to tell you to fuck off because I'm dating him Prezmarcuscole.

Prezmarcuscole: Yeah right. As if he asked you out.

AllisonWalker: Yeah, he did. Prezmarcuscole

Prezmarcuscole: Then where are your pictures with him?

AllisonWalker: Sometimes a picture tells a different story than telling the truth behind it.Even if I post picture of us, the picure will just be a memory of that specific day but being in each other's side that's where you can tell we're dating. At least my brother approved of him than you Prezmarcuscole and besides I know what you want to do with me if we're gonna be a couple. So goodbye Prezmarcuscole,  don't ruin our lives just ruin your own.

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED FROM THIS POST