Chapter 14

~ Allison's pov ~

I woke up feeling that I'm trapped and I opened my eyes and saw Jeff's arms are at my tiny waist and Zach's arms are around my shoulder. I gently removed Zach's arms and I didn't woke him up because he's a heavy sleeper. I was about to remove Jeff's arms when he hugged it tightly.  I look at his face and his eyes went open and I got to stare at his beautiful blue eyes. He sleepily smiled at me snuggled a bit more.

"Jeff, let go" I whispered as I don't want to wake Zach up.

"No." He whispered to me. I looked at him with puppy look.

"Please" I said and he silently groaned and let go of me. I stood up and went to the bathroom to pee. After doing my business I went out of the bathroom and I saw Jeff looking at his phone. I gently walked up to him to scare him. When I screamed he didn't bugged but Zach woke up.

"What is happening? " Zach asked as he looked at me and Jeff. I just laughed and Jeff chuckled.

"She was trying to scare me but I think she scared you" Jeff said and Zach just frowned. I just picked up my phone to look what is the time and I saw its already 7:30 pm. I saw Zach going back to sleep but I slapped him lightly at his arms and he jumped a little.

"C'mon let's go downstairs." As I grabbed Zach's and Jeff's hand as I gathered all my strength just to pull them to stand up but my hand slipped out of their hands and I fall into my butt and I winced in pain. Both of them laughed and I just crossed my arms at them and Jeff lend a hand form me to stand up and I gladly took it and I stand up and I saw Zach forcing himself to stop laughing, I just narrowed my eyes at him.

"Let's go" I said as I opened my bedroom door with both of them following behind and we walked downstairs to see Bryce,  Hannah, Clay , Tony & Alex playing UNO cards. When we entered the living room all of their attention went to us. I just went to the kitchen to drink some water and Jeff and Zach just walked to the couch to watch them play.

I grab a glass and get some water in the fridge. After drinking water, I put the glass at the faucet and I entered the living room.

"Have a nice sleep?" Alex asked.

"Yup. I don't have the jet lag anymore." I said and He nodded. I just watched them play when suddenly my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and I looked at the caller ID. Dylan The Great is calling.

"Excuse me , I gotta answer this." I said as I stand up and I saw Jeff was slightly angry and walked towards the backyard and sat on the chair near the pool. I answered it.

{DYLAN; ALLISON}

Hey Allison?  what you doing?

Why did you bother to call. I told you guys,
I'm not interested to you or Nick.

What? Is it that bad to asked how
are you doing there?

No, but I just woke up and not in
the mood to talk to you guys.

I'm just here to ask who is that jeff guy?

He's my best friend why?

Seems like more than a friend to me.

No he wasn't

I thought you're not interested to
go in a relationship right now.

I am!! I just hang out with him.
And why do you care?

I'm just looking out for a friend.