Chapter 20

After buying my new phone. I logged into my iCloud to download my pictures and my logged into my social media accounts. I left my broken phone at the store to let them fix it and deliver it at the Beach house. Me and Jeff are still at the mall. We are just walking around, his hands holding mine. I am really excited when our date is coming.

"So, you ready to come home?" Jeff asked as he looked into my eyes.

"Yeah. I kind of promise Bryce that I will cook dinner for all of us." I replied and he nodded.

"I'll help you." He suggested.

"Mmmm" while pretending I was thinking about it, and he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Please. " He said and I gave up and nodded at him. Then he smiled widely.

"You can help me if you promise that you won't be messy." I said and he nodded.

"I promise. " he replied and crossed his heart like he was a kid. I giggled. Then both of us went to the parking area to the car and went inside. He turned on the engine and started to drive to the Beach house. The drive was fun. Both of us singing to the lyrics or maybe laughing. Then we kind off stopped a little bit to buy some chocolates. And he took my phone and take a selfie of himself. I looked at the picture and I decided to post it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AllisonWalker: Who is this handsome Latino who took a selfie in my brand new phone?

Liked by jeff.atkins, Dempzee and 1.5 K others | tagged jeff.atkins

775 comments

Dempzee: THAT'S OUR BESTFRIEND jeff.atkins!!!!!

AllisonWalker: OMG!!!! REALLY Dempzee????

jeff.atkins: BOTH OF YOU ARE WEIRD AllisonWalker & Dempzee !!!!!

Mount.gomery: AllisonWalker maybe your boyfriend?

AllisonWalker: maybe Mount.gomery

Cheerstojess: He's Hot!!

jeff.atkins: Thanks Cheerstojess.

Itsfoley: ahem cheerstojess?

Cheerstojess: He's not the one I was talking about, its you babe Itsfoley

AllisonWalker: Really jess? Didn't you forget about sophomore year Cheerstojess?

Itsfoley: What about sophomore year Cheerstojess & AllisonWalker? ?