Chapter 13

~ Allison's pov ~

After me and Jeff finished our ice creams we went back to my place and when we enter the house, I didn't see them at the living room so I grabbed Jeff's hand and dragged him upstairs and went to the movie room. I saw all of them getting comfy and watching Avengers. I groaned softly because this is Bryce's favorite movie. Then I let go off Jeff's hand and cleared my throat. Their eyes went to focus on us.

"Its my turn to pick the movie Bryce" I said and he just rolled his eyes and continue to watch the movie. I just huffed and I hear Jeff laughed lightly at my reaction. I looked at him and just narrowed my eyes at him , he suddenly stop laughing and lean to whisper to my ear.

"Let's just watch a movie in your room." He said and I nodded rapidly and he grabbed my hand and lead me to my room.

"I'll just change." I said and he nodded.

"Me too. I'll be right back."  Jeff said as he leave my room and I change in the bathroom. I changed into some black sweatpants and throw some grey pullover that have a little unicorn logo in the left side of the chest. I went out of the bathroom and I heard a knock on my door I opened it and I saw Zach and Jeff.

"I think someone wants to join us" Jeff said, I laughed and went beside the door to make them come in . I saw Zach put some left unopened chips from last night and I smiled. I locked the door and went in the bed.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked.

"You pick, since you're the one who wants to have a movie marathon." Zach said.

"Hmmm. I pick Moana!" I said and both of them laughed. Jeff put the CD on the player and the three of us snuggled up in a blanket.

After 2 movies I suddenly feel my eyes are dropping so I lean to Jeff's shoulder and I fell asleep.

~Hannah's POV~

After the movie 'Avengers' I decided to stand up and looked around. I didn't saw Allison , Jeff and Zach. I know Zach was here when the movie is starting I saw Jess and Justin is snuggled up together and Ryan, Courtney, Tyler , Monty , Scott and Sheri are asleep.  While I saw Clay,  Tony and Alex are talking to each other. So I walked up to them and sat beside Clay.

"I thought you are asleep Han" Alex said

"Well that movie is interesting so I watched it." I said and they all nodded and Bryce walked up to us and sat beside Alex.

"Have you seen Allison? " Bryce asked and the rest of us shooked our heads.

"No, but I heard Jeff and Allison went to her room." Tony said and Bryce looked at him with confusion.

"Yeah, and I heard Zach followed the two to Allison's bedroom. " Alex said and Bryce stand up and exited the room. Then Me, Clay, Tony, and Alex stand up and followed Bryce. As we stood up in front of Allison's bedroom Bryce try to open the door but it won't budge so he grabs the keys from his pocket and unlock the door.

And we saw Zach , Allison and Jeff all cuddled up together at the floor. I just smiled at Jeff who's positioned is like protecting Allison from Zach. and Allison is hugging Jeff. Bryce just smiled at them too and he turned off the television and he adjusted the blanket for the 3 sleeping people. And he walked up to us and pushed us outside Allison's bedroom and he closed the door.

"Now that's friendship goals" Bryce said and the four of us nodded in agreement.

"What shall we do while they are sleeping?" I asked.

"Yeah and what's for dinner?" Alex asked and Bryce just raised an eyebrow at him.

"You guys are staying here?" Bryce asked and we nodded.

"Of course.  We wanted to have some time with Allison since we missed her" Clay said and I nodded in agreement.

"Does your parents know that you're staying here?" Bryce asked and we all nodded,

"We said that Allison is coming back from London so they agree with us staying here for a week." I said

"Yeah , and our parents adored her, that's why if we ask if we can sleep here they will always says yes because they know that we're in good hands." Tony said

"And our parents trusted you guys" Clay said and Bryce nodded.

"How about pizza for dinner?" Bryce asked and we all nodded 'yes' as we wait for the time they are all awake. We all played some board games so we aren't that bored.