CHAPTER TWELVE DUMSTANG BOYS

Start from the beginning

Seven, three and the one recently claimed

will meet six plus one.

A sword of death and a shadow wand

will be the clue to succeed or die.

If they win, a bridge between two worlds will appear."

The hat ended his song and disappeared from our sight, we were all in shock. The silence was so thick it could be cut with a knife. The demigods were more relaxed but not much; as if they have heard this before.

"There is a new rule for the tournament, wizards and demigods!" Chiron shouted, he rarely talked, "the following cannot participate under any circumstances in the tournament: Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovewood, Ginevra Weasley, and Isabella McGonagall from Hogwarts; form Camp Half-Blood, the ones that cannot participate are Bryony Flowers, Jake Cervantes, Hazel Levesque, Nico di Angelo, and Annabeth Chase" the Centaur said. That was so unfair! I mean, I didn't want to participate, but Ron was so excited about the tournament.

"You can start putting your names, tomorrow at breakfast the champions will be chosen" Viktor Krum said.

Everyone started putting their names in the Goblet, Ron's face showed deception. It looked as if he had lost a Quidditch game.

"Quidditch is not suspended this year; our first match will be Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff!" McGonagall announced. All the faces brighten up, "Dumstrang will participate too in the Quidditch tournament!" she said finally. We headed to our common rooms.

We were silent in the path to the Gryffindor Tower, we didn't have almost anything to talk about, we were all shocked about what happened in Defense Against Monsters. Two students made unforgivable curses, and we didn't know who those were. We were worried about Isabella; she looked perfectly fine ten minutes ago when we were talking in the Great Hall.

"What do you think Hermione? I mean, about the Hat's song" Ginny asked me.

"I think we must be really careful, if there are Death Eaters and Monsters looking for revenge and wanting to kill us all and destroy both our worlds, we must try to get well with the demigods, that is the only way we will survive" I said. We were vulnerable since we lost many lives in the War, many great wizards, and friends. The demigods had at least two great wars; they have lost many friends and great warriors in those.

***

I woke up the last in the dorm, I took a quick shower and put on my robes, my messy hair was tied in a low pony tail.

I found Professor Jackson talking with Professor Chase, Harry and Ron.

"Oh, hi Hermione, please come!" Professor Chase said.

"Yes, professor?" I asked politely.

"Oh please, call me Annabeth," she said, "Bryony send us to tell you that all Gryffindors shall go to the dungeons before breakfast, they are already there, go quickly you three" she told us. We did what she ordered.

We arrived to the dungeons. All the Gryffindor students were there, they looked as if they didn't know what was happening.

"Okay, since we are all here, we want to do something to you to be sure you are all safe" Bryony said, "Piper will start talking, she'll use charmspeak for possible eidolons to go out your bodies and leave you alone" she said letting Professor McLean go to the front.

"Listen you little spirits, I talked to you once, and I'm doing it again. I want you to leave the bodies you are possessing and talk to me. Have the guts to face me once again!" she said. I felt as if something was leaving me, I felt as if a great weight leaved my body.

I looked up to see a transparent figure with bright eyes on top of me; there were similar ones on top of Ron, Ginny and Professor Cervantes. They all looked evil. At first, I thought they were ghosts, but these ones only had a figure, they didn't have a face or clothes or hair.

"You asked us to leave the seven alone and made us swear not to posses them again, we did what you asked us; now you are asking us to leave this bodies, you have no right" the one on top of me said.

"I know what I did, and now I'm telling you to leave all wizards and demigods alone! You have to swear in the River Styx that you'll do what I say"

"No!" they said all in unison.

"You will" Professor McLean said, suddenly I had the urge to do what she said, the eidolons looked like if they were fighting an internal war.

"We swear on the River Styx that we will not posses any wizard or demigod never again" they said, and then, they disappeared.

"Listen up, the eidolons are spirits that posses people, they can make you do what they want. If any of the ones that were possessed did something bad or horrible in the last like... three weeks, they were the eidolons, you didn't mean to do it" Professor Grace announced looking at Professor Cervantes.

"You will not call us Professor anymore, you will call us by our first names; if we will work together to save our worlds, we should be the same, we are not your Professors, we are your allies, but in class you will do what we tell you. Understand?" Reyna said. We all nodded.

"Now, go to the Great Hall, it must be weird that a whole house is missing" Hazel said.

We all went to the Great Hall as they told us, when we arrived, everyone looked at us.

"I hope you have a good excuse for being late" Professor McGonagall said.

"It was our fault, Minerva. We needed to make something for them to be safe" Percy said, Annabeth muttered something like 'seaweed brain'

"It's time for the Goblet of Fire to choose the champions!"

The Goblet spread a blue fire and a little paper flew to Professor McGonagall's hand.

"Ákos Edvárd from Dumstrang!" she cram, the boys cheered and hold a handsome boy with brown hair and green eyes and freckles in their shoulders, he was holding up his fist with triumph.

"From Hogwarts, our champion is Draco Malfoy" she said not so excited, all Slytherins and Ravenclaws clapped.

"At last but not least, the champion for the demigods is..."

And here's the chapter. Muahaha I'm evil, you'll know who's the demigod champ the next week.