mortality

mortality: the state of being subject to death

Emily.  The girl full of the most beauty ever seen, but kept away from the world as supernatural phenomenons were happening. When she turns 18 she will be released finally. But as it quickly approaches her names gets around to a certain ears she should be avoiding. Klaus Michelson. Klaus is the brother of a well known nobleman Elijah Michealson.  As Elijah maybe a nobleman, Klaus is just a monster in a humans body.

"love it is just one day before your eighteenth birthday, are you even slightly nervous?" Emily's mother May questioned while brushing and braiding Emily's hair. Emily  shrugged her shoulders and replied "I should be, but I'm not. It will be a great new story to my chapters in life to finally be able to step out into the world and face all the consequences." Her mother nodded her head slightly understanding what she had meant.

"you will do great" her mother smiled and kissed her cheek after she finished her daughters hair. Emily thought after her mother left. 'I will do great, I will be safe and happy instead of being cooped up all hours of the day for eighteen years. I will be free'

As the day went on, Emily's parents had gone out for the evening. The doors and windows were all locked for Emily's safety, so the only thing she could sneak into doing is watching the television. After turning it on she quickly switched it to the news network and watched as she heard the latest news on New Orleans .

Before anything interesting came she quickly went to the kitchen to grab a small snack. As she was examining the cupboards something tuned into her ears. 'breaking new, another new death happened earlier this evening, as the police and paramedics claim to be from a vicious bite mark and the young eighteen year old females neck'. That was all that she had needed to hear in order for her to turn the television off.

Emily scurried of into her bedroom and began to write in her journal.

' dear diary,
It has been a long time and I am finally almost 18. I will finally be free. I will get to start new adventures and see what this world that seems to have a cruel name to it, has to bring to me. I keep hearing that there are attacks her in the city, which can be alittle worrisome.  I'll be fine I know I will.  But I really do hope as I wrote every other entry, that I will find the one. The one I will spend my life with. That I will be able to claim and that one that will be my soul mate.  I will find him even if it kills me

                                                Emily,'

But little did Emily know, looking for her soul mate will probably kill her, emotional and physically.