Chapter 42: " A KDJ PARTY"

Začít od začátku

I answered it "hey tey, were coming down right now" I said because I already knew what she was going to say, I'm downstairs hurry up..watch "ok girl well put some gas in those legs and get down here" she said, I told you "were coming down now, I got Lori with me" I said "ok awesome now Cmon" she said as she ended the phone call.

I put my phone in my small Givanchy cream bag and walked out of my bedroom, I seen hrush and her things standing at the door way with Lori and teyana, well Lori got down here quick I ain't even have to call her slow ass.

"Hey ladies" I said walking over to them "Ooo la la look at this sexy ladyyy" teyana said walking over to me giving me a hug. "Thank you tey tey" I said laughing.

I then let go and looked at hrush putting her things into her car "hey hrush you coming?" I asked, "yeh of course I am, I don't want to miss out on the party" she said "aha ok I better see your bad lil self there ok" I said hugging her, "ok same to you" she said as we let go. "Call me when you get there" I said walking to teyanas car getting in and shutting the door.

I put my seatbelt on as she backed out of my driveway and went out the gate after hrush.

"Let's get the night started ladies" teyana said turning the music all the way up speeding down my hill as we all screamed in 'lit ness'.

5 minutes later..

We were still in the car getting lit of course screaming all types of shit until my phone started to ring.

"Hey put the music down my dad calling" I said "you in some trouble girl" Lori said as she laughed " girl bye" I said.

"Hello" I said "Laniyah you heading down to the party right now?" He asked "yes I am, you there yet?" I asked "yes I'm waiting for you outside of their gate" he said.

"Why don't you go in already, don't wait for me it's cold" I said "well it's always better to enter as a family, Cmon laniyah I'm waiting with nip here so I ain't alone" he said, "it's too dam cold I bet this girl still at home" I heard nip say in the back, I laughed at his ass "I'm in the car nip, shut up" I said.

He then started to say other things but he then told him to shut up as I was laughing the whole time "well make it quick laniyah, nip gon walk all the way in the back behind us..annoying ass boy" he said "ok that's fine" I said.

"Well I'll see you in a bit" he said and then ended.

"Why yo father screaming girl" teyana said. I looked at her and smiled, one word.

"Nip" I said laughing. "Oh that annoying nigga" she said laughing.

YG

His outfit { So Damn sexyyy }

His outfit
{ So Damn sexyyy }

I was Boolin & having a good time at the bardashian bhristmas party, I was with my niggas OT Genises, Breezy & Christian combs.