"Hm? Of course I am. Why do you ask?" She immediately placed down the bottle and turned at me to answer.

"Oh, uh, nothing. It's just that, I thought that you might be tired."

"H-Huh? Me? Tired? Who do you think you're talking to?"

"Eh?" Out all of a sudden, she became defensive. Her expression instantly changed, which made me confused. She then stood up and puffs out her chest.

"I'm Kazuki Stella! The sister of Kazuki Naomi, the student council president! There's no way that something like this would make me tired!" She seemingly sounded like she was boasting.

"Uhh, okay??"

Is it just me or is she in a good mood today? Because if she is, something's definitely gonna happen.

"Aoba! Aoba!" 

While I made an awkward smile and said something inside my head, a familiar voice broke in, and I became glad that it luckily broke our current atmosphere.

It was Eren who was shouting my name.  I saw him running toward our spot and was holding something on his hand, raising it up as he dashed.

"Eren? What is it?" I stood up and turned to ask him.

"Take a look at this!" He then showed the phone he had and pointed at the screen where he wanted me to see.

"Kunugigaoka Retakes Its Old Campus..."

I read the enlarged words on the article. However, it took me awhile to realize that the article mentioning about an 'old campus' is Nagisa-sensei's old classroom!

"It just happened this morning! A court trial was held between Kunugigaoka and Raikuzan, and it looks like Kunugigaoka managed to prove that Raikuzan's attempt in taking the old campus was something illegal." Eren started to explain.

Wait. Did he say, illegal? I thought that it was suppose to be turned into a cram school for Raikuzan. Also, what about the renovations? Are they also part of the illegal purpose?

My mind went to ask a lot of questions, but I don't think I have the answer for those yet. Right now, Nagisa-sensei got his old classroom back, and that's the important matter.

"Oh thank goodness! We can finally head back there and start training with Nagisa-sensei again!" Stella exclaimed.

"I'll tell the others about the news." Eren said before he started running across the dojo once again.

Stella and I turned our heads to look at him before he disappeared around a corner. Right after that, I went to look at her and asked something out of curiosity.

"So, what's the agenda for tomorrow?"

"Hm? Oh. Well, firstly, we need to meet up with Nagisa-sensei at school and ask him if our club activities can be finally restored." Stella immediately turned her head at me right after I asked.