I don't need to know

Joji woke me up by getting out of bed. He kissed my forehead and told me to go back to sleep. I smiled and quickly fell asleep minutes later. I was woken up by the smell of breakfast being made. I walked out in one of joji big tee shirts to see him making pancakes on the stove. I smiled and walked over to him. "Morning beautiful." He said. "Good morning." I said making myself a glass of orange juice."Any reason for you making breakfast?" I asked before taking a sip. He gave me a small peck on the lips." Because you deserve it." I smiled as he put three hot pancakes on my plate. I thanked him and we both ate and then talked about what we wanted to do for today. "We spend to much time inside on your couch." He said." But I like my couch." I joked. "Wanna take a trip?" He asked. "Where do you have in mind." I raised my eyebrow." Maybe we rent a cottage house for a few nights." That idea sounded amazing and before you know it I was packing while joji was looking up places for you to stay.

I finished packing and threw decided to take a shower and do my daily morning routine. I put on a pair of adidas track pants with a black cropped hoodie. Joji grabbed me by my waist and kissed my lips. "Go brush your fucking teeth, coffee breath." I whispered on his ear.