You Can Take Your Fucking Time

Joji and I laid in bed with his head laying on my chest. I petted his hair and we talked for hours. Joji kissed my neck and left little bites every so often. "Joji," I mumbled. He looked up at me." yes?" he asked. I pushed some of his hair back. His beautiful dark honey eyes staring into my green ones. I kissed his lips and he smiled. He phone rang and he answered it. It was max saying that we were going to have a sleepover at my apartment and I couldn't say no. 

Ian and max showed up at 9 o clock. We all decided it would be a good idea to go out and get snacks and drinks for tonight.

xxx

Joji pushed me around in the cart while. It was Ian and Maxes job to find snacks, While it was Joji and I's job to find drinks. I put in a few Arizona iced tea's while Joji grabbed some water bottles. While I was sitting in the cart Joji took various pictures of me. He walked over a placed a kiss on my lips. I smiled. "alright not in public." said Max. I laughed as Max and Ian put the snacks in the cart. "why are you in the cart?" asked Ian." I didn't wanna walk." I said. Ian gave me a weird look and we both laughed.

xxx

"OI OI, let's watch a scary movie!" said Max. We were sitting on my big couch with various blankets on all of us. I put on the conjuring and everytime a jump scare happened max would curse underneath his breath which caused me to giggle. I set my head on jojis shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. After a while max ian and Joji where asleep. I smiled and carefully escape jojis grasped and slipped into my bed after turning the TV off so the boys can sleep. It felt odd knowing that Joji wasn't next to my sleeping frame but I didn't want to wake him up.