Im a bitter fuck

After my shift ended I decided it would be a good idea to take a walk in the park. "DO YOU HAVE ANY PUSSIEY!?" Yelled a familiar voice. I turned around and it was the same guy from last night. I looked around and spotted the camera man. The camera man put his camera down." Hey! Sorry again about the, inconvenience." Said the guy in the pink suit. "It's fine." I answered. "What brings you here?" He ask." Just needed a walk." I answered. He typed something in on his phone and then handed it to me." Can I have your number?" He asked. I looked at him then his phone. "I'll make a deal with you. If I see you around one more time I'll give you my number."I said." Three times a chance." He said. I smiled and walked away." Can't wait to see you around Ann!" He yelled as I walked away.

I locked the door to my apartment and set the keys on the table. I walked out into my balcony and lit a cigarette. I was looking over the city and listening to all the busy cars. I looked down and saw a familiar pink suit walk-in in the sidewalk. I chuckled to myself.
"Hey George!" I yelled from my balcony. He looked up and seemed confused."up here!" I yelled. He saw where I was and smiled. I wasn't to high up to where I couldn't see his face. I was on the 3 floor. " How about that number?" He yelled. I yelled my number and saw him put it in his phone. "What are you doing later on tonight?" He yelled. "Nothing!" I yelled back." Be ready at 8!" He yelled before leaving. I smiled and finished my cigarette. I hopped in the shower and picked out a simple outfit. I took a picture of myself and posted it to my Instagram.

My phone went off and it was a text from a unsaved number

"What's your apartment number?"
"23"
I said the number under 'joji'

A few minutes later there was a knock on my door. I looked threw the peephole and it was Joji. He looked different without the suit. You opened the door and let him in. "You have a nice place." He said. Joji was wearing a red life guard hoodie with a jean jacket over it.