Besidjue

Me and Joji we're both on my couch watching scary movies. "Do you want some water," I asked getting up to get myself some. "No, I'm Ohk." He said. I walked back and sat the water on the table next to the couch.
Somehow being the person I am I slipped and fell on Joji's lap. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. His skin was soft as smooth silk. I closed my eyes for a second and before I knew it was 2:26 am. I woke up laying in my bed. I walked out of my room to see a note on my countertop.
"I didn't wanna crash here without your permission-Joji:)"

I smiled at the note and went back to bed. I woke up and made my self some toast with jam. It was 11:00 and I texted Joji. He responded by asking if I wanted to come over. I said yes and told him I'll be over in a little bit.

-

His eyes were as dark as sweet honey. I don't even remember the last time I felt this happy.
"Do you think that every time we think we hear someone calling our name but nothing there it's actually your family members trying to wake us up from a coma?" Said Joji as he took a hit from his cigarette. "Whoah....holy shit what did you just do to me?" I laughed. I took a puff of my cigarette and looked at the city from Joji's balcony. The sun was setting and the sky was a mixture of purple orange and yellow. "Where are you from?" Asked Joji. "New York." The cold air filled my lungs as I breathed in. I was wearing an oversized lifeguard hoodie and some black leggings. "do you wanna go grab a coffee?" I asked."yea sure." Joji and I put out our cigarette and walk out into the city. We walked into a coffee shop and I ordered a(pick a drink that suits you)
While Joji was sipping his coffee he burnt his tongue.