I got knots all up in my chest

I set my tiny backpack on the floor by the door. Kicked my shoes off and laid on the couch. Andrew walked out of my bedroom holding his phone in his hand. "How was work?" He asked sitting on the couch next to me. I looked up at him."the kid I babysat today was such a loud cunt. Every 5 minutes he needed to do something. And trying to put him to bed was nearly impossible." I said. He smiled. I sat up and laid my head on his shoulder. His phone kept going off but I didn't really pay much attention to it. "Jesus I didn't know you where that popular."I joked. He chuckled softly. I got up to get a water from the fridge. *ping* went Andrews phone. I sat back on the couch with my water and turned on the first scary movie I could think of. I leaned over my shoulder to see who Andrew was texting but I quickly remembered that he had the dark screen cover so I couldn't see. Me and Andrew have been together for 2 years so I trust that he's not doing anything shady.

Fast forward ~two weeks~
Andrew was in our (my) bedroom changing. I was strapping on my heels. We were going out to a fancy restaurant, Andrews treat. He left his phone on the table. As I was grabbing my handbag his phone started to ring. It was someone named 'cacey' I answered.
Cacey- hey babe.
Ann- who is this?
Cacey- um...the girlfriend. Who is this?
I hung up immediately. All of my emotions hit me at once. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I stumbled over to my couch and sat down. Andrew walked out of the room with a smile on his face and asked if I was ready to go. When I saw him I melted. "What's wrong babe?" He asked. I tried to speak but it felt like my heart was stuck in my throat. He sat down next to me and put his hand on my knee. I pushed his hand away. My breathing picked up as fast as a speed racer. "Who's cacey." I managed to spit out. I looked at him with my bloodshot eyes. He didn't say anything. "It doesn't matter." He said as he got up. He put his shoes on."come on I already made reservations, we can't be late." He said. I looked at him in complete shock."you think I'm gonna go out on a date with you after I just caught you cheating?" I asked. "Cmon Ann don't do this now." He sighed. "Why?" I asked."why what?"He said." Why, did you cheat on me?" I shot at him." Because your not enough Ann!" He said. That sentence shot me right in the heart. "Get out, I want you out of here." I said. "Jesus Christ. Fine."He said."I'm sure cacey would love this restaurant anyways." He said before slamming the door shut. I collapsed to floor and started sobbing uncontrollably. It felt like my heart was going to fall out of my rib cage.