Come Through

We were on the Ferris wheel about to head to the top. The sun was setting and the sky was orange. Joji placed his hand in mine holding it tightly. I smiled and laced my hand on his shoulder. We reached the top and Joji pulled me into a kiss. His lips were soft and tasted like sugar. 

xxx

We made it back to my apartment and fell on the bed. We were both really tired and ended up falling asleep. I woke up with my stomach aching from not eating dinner last night. I postmated some breakfast for the both of us. Joji got up and kissed my shoulder. "morning." He said. His voice was raspy. "morning."I smiled. I got up and brushed my teeth after telling Joji I order food. Soon after I was done Joji brushed his teeth too. He slept here so much I bought him a toothbrush that stayed here. Eventually, Our food got here.

xxx

We were on the couch cuddling and watching a scary movie. A familiar text tone went off. I remember this text tone because I used to use the app. It was tinder. "Why are you on Tinder?" I asked getting up. Joji looked confused, He looked at his phone and realized what the notification was. Before Joji could say anything I told him to get out of my apartment. I know that we were not technically dating but I thought we had something. I put my phone on 'do not disturb' and went to bed. Falling asleep was hard but at 2 am I managed to sleep.

I woke up with jojis side of the bed being empty. I sighed and went to wash my face. There was a knock on my door. I dried my face off and answered it. It was Joji, He looked like he didn't sleep all night. "I'm Sorry." he said."I forgot to delete the app." he mumbled. "How do you forget to delete something like that?" I asked. " I don't ever use my phone, Ann I'm really sorry." He said. I felt bad, what if he really forgot and I was just being a jealous bitch for no reason. "Can we please go take a nap or something. I miss the way your skin feels on mine." I didn't know whether or not to give in or shut the door.