You're taking my heart now

I've cried so much in that past 2 weeks I don't even know if I can cry anymore. Like I've sucked all the moisture from my body that my body can't even produce tears. I walked over to the fridge for something to snack on. My fridge only had one figi water bottle in it. I sighed and put on one of Andrew sweaters that he left on accident. Last week he packed up all of his stuff and moved into Casey's apartment. I put on my slides and made my hair into a messy bun. I walked to the grocery store and picked out some snack food. It was currently 10:00. I was walking back to my apartment with my grocery bag in hand. The only light was the street light. "Do you have any pussy???" I heard someone yell. I turned around and it was some retared wearing a pink body suit. Some one was recording him a couple feet away. I turned around and continued walking to my apartment. The guy put down the camera. "Um miss?" Said the guy in the pink suit. I turned around and he pulled out a 20 dollar bill."sorry for the inconvenience." He said. Pushed his hand away."it's fine." I said. I started to walk away but he said something again."what's your name?" He asked." Ann "I said still walking." I'm George!" He yelled. I smiled as I kept walking. Eventually I made it back to my apartment and locked the door behind me. I put the groceries away and went to go to sleep. Even though Andrews been gone for two weeks his sent is still lingers on his side of the bed and his pillows. I ended up falling asleep and once I woke up at 9:30 I took a shower to get ready for work. My outfit of choice was a band tee with white skinny jeans.