Demons

Before I put Joji to bed I made him drink two cups of water, Knowing hell thank me in the morning. He fell asleep after trying to sing to me for 2 minutes. I took a shower and then climbed into bed next to jojis sleeping body.

xxx

I woke up to the bed shifting. I heard Joji groan." the Advil is above the sink." I mumbled. He got up and walked to the bathroom. I got up and made some coffee for the both of us. It was 7:30 and I had to get for work. I quickly chugged my coffee and got dressed. "where ya going?" asked Joji. " I have work, your welcome to chill here but I gotta go," I said putting on my shoes.

Work was long, the kid I was babysitting Was really loud. Evenuntullay his parents got home and paid me. I got home to Joji cooking on the stove. "honey I'm home!" I joked. He smiled."how was work?" he asked. "long, whatcha making?"I asked hanging my coat up. "Pasta." I smiled, He remembered that pasta was my favorite dish.

After dinner, we sat on the couch catching up on various YouTubers. "There's a fair going on tomorrow, Do you wanna go?" Asked Joji. "Are you asking me out on a date?" I giggled. Joji smiled pulling me onto his lap. "Maybe?" He asked. I pecked his lips. "sure."

xxx

I woke up with Joji's head on my chest. I smiled and pet his hair causing him to wake up. I got out of bed when Joji grabbed my arm. "stay a little bit longer." mumbled Joji. I smiled and got back into bed. We intertwined our legs and Joji held me close to his chest. His kissed the top of my head making shivers go down my spine. After about 30 more minutes of laying in bed, we both decided to get up considering it was 12 in the afternoon. After my shower, I got dressed wearing a band tee with white skinny jeans and black vans.

The uber dropped us off at the fair and we bought our tickets to be let in. Joji was trying to win me a stuffed bear at a ring toss game but he was really bad at it. I laughed everytime he missed a bottle. "You think you could do better?" Joji smiled. I nodded he handed me a ring and eventually I ended up winning him a stuffed bear.