Chapter IV Part III

Raq

   "No I'm not with her anymore I'm down with you baby girl.. You ain't got to worry about anything, cause I'm here with you." I tried assuring her.. Bit in not even sure if I'm assuring myself... Because I know my history with Jocelyn. We breakup probably over some sort she pushed me to do and in the end she wind up saying something to we catch me up in her horrible ways. But I only live for today. And right now I'm with Mya.

   "Good but if I find out otherwise I am kicking your ass." Mya replied, pushing away from my grip. I chuckled hopping off the counter making my way back into her living room but by the looks of things she had left. "It's bout time cause I have some thing for you Raq.." Mya said relieved that her friend left... Yaaayyyy Imm Gooonnna Geeet Sommmeee Puuusssy Puuuusssy Puuussssssy! I sang in my head. "What you got for me baby girl?" I asked already horny as hell. I sat on the love seat waiting for Mya to pounce on me. But she didn't she got the remote and sat Indian style between my legs with her back turned towards me.."NETFLIX." she said...Daaaa Fuck? Netflix? Oh hell nahhh...

Mya

  I turned Netflix on the Wii and found a movie called Bone. I can tell Raq thought she was getting some good goods but nope. But after a while I actually did get caught up in the movie... And that's when I felt her hands wrap around my waist. I let her keep her hands there cause I looked the way she holds me. I turned my focus back to the movie. But like it was nothing Raq slid her hand down towards my pussy and when she got there she rubbed my clit through my bottoms. I jumped at her sudden movement . But I calmed down, and waited for her to stop once she sees that I'm not giving in. But good god she was turning me on... She then took her hand and pushed it down my panties, pressing her middle finger down I my clit causing me to hitch my breathing. Her other hand traveled up my shirt and bra playing with my nipple. This time I couldn't help but moan. "S-stop...." I tried calling out but she just kept messing with me. And afer a few seconds I felt my hips move in sync with her fingers on my clit. Raq soon kissed me on my neck lightly biting on it making me moan again but this time loud enough for her to hear it. "See you like it baby girl.." She whispered in my ear. But I shook my head."Then why you so wet?" Raq asked and it was true I thought I was dripping and she is driving me damn near crazy... But I got up and sprinted up the stairs but Raq was always right behind me.

  I stopped and leaned up against the wall, slowly pulling my pants off, while looking at her. Raq smiled a cocky ass smirk and ran to me picking me up in her arms with my back still on the wall... "You're such a fucking tease..." she told me while she kissed me down my neck and my collarbone and up my shirt. She stood in between my legs to keep me propped up the wall while she literally took both her hands and ripped it off me kissing my chest and sliding her hands up my bra making me want her ten times more than I once did before. I wrapped my legs around her waist and pilled her face up with my hands on either side of her face "Fuck me Raq." I demanded her and just like that she grabbed me up again looking for my room while she kept kissing me. She finally found it and without giving a damn she kicked my door open, and threw me on my bed.

.....

TBC