Chapter II

-Myaa-

Baby lemme pull yo panties to the side ima make you feel alrig-*

I slid over the off button on my phone, which is what woke me up...I kept my eyes closed until I sat up in my bed...With one hand wiping my eyes and the other picking my phone up...

7:00am

I hated getting up early but today was different...I was applying for a job as a PA for a big time architect downtown. I heard that she doesn't really trust people, so I should be prim proper and let her know I'm trust worthy....After a while of thinking about it I got nervous so I just went straight to the shower did what I had to do and left...I wrapped my towel around me and walked to my closet..

I put on a black dress that stopped at the knees...My feet were killing me from the heels I wore last night and I flinched at the fact that I was going to put on another pair of six inch high heels...They were black. I sat at the edge of my bed and pulled on both of my shoes, and got up relieved that my feet didn't hurt as bad as I thought they would. I took my ass to my bathroom and put light make up on though I needed a ton...But I was going subtle today. I swung my hair twice before twisting in two diamond studs.I pulled my hair into a tight bun, checked myself in the mirror one last time, grabbed my clutch, keys, and went out the door. On my way out I peeked at my phone in my crowded hand. it was 8:25 am. DAMMIT!

I instantly was put in rush mode because I live deep in the ATL and I knew it would take about 30 minutes to get there without the time to stop at Starbucks....But I had to make two stops on the way

Shit.

_________________________________________

-Raq-

Today was not the day for me I woke up with Jocelyn cussing me the fuck out so I got dressed and everything downstairs... I hopped in my car and went directly to work...My work is actually fun to me because i happen to enjoy what I do...I'm like an artist...But its a little more complicated than that...The whole drive to work I tried kicking Jocelyn out of my mind but today I just wanted to strangle her...She is mad because I'm the boss at my job and she visited me one day last week and saw my personal assistant and flipped off because she was sexy....She thought that, that was my only reason for hiring her which it wasnt..But once she's made up her mind there's no telling her anything....So I ended up firing a girl who has done nothing wrong...

I finally pulled up to the biggest building downtown waiting to meet the next girl who will be my personal assistant. ...I greeted everyone on the bottom floor and took the elevator to the 16th floor...I shined my teeth at a few of the other PAs and went to my office on the way I passed a chrome door and looked at myself for a quick second and winked at myself before walking to my office I sat down and waited for the next girl I would be interviewing hoping she's on time, because I have a meeting at 10am and the interview is at 9:00 Sharp.

After waiting for about ten minutes I pulled my Mac book out and laid it on my desk and began adding ideas to the notes for today's meeting...

I glanced at the time and saw that it was 9:24 am and noticed that I haven't been notified on anything so...As I began to reach for the phone to cancel the interview, the phone ran and the receptionist downstairs told me she was on her way up...In no time there she was....Walking toward my door...

-Myaa-

My heart had already sunken knowing how late I was but my heart felt like it was in my ass when I realized who was sitting at the desk...I guess she thought I was waiting on her to open the door but I wasn't, I just got frozen in time when I saw it was the woman from last night...My throat got dry when she started to walk to the door...She looked a tad bit irritated but I hope its not because I was a rude ass last night....She opened the glass door and I sat down in the chair that was in front of her desk...Which she took her proper seat...She looked clean...Her dreads were neatly woven in the back, and she had on a black suit with a black tie, and white button down shirt. She wore one silver chain, two huge diamond earrings, and platinum cuff links. I saw a fierceness in her eye I hadn't seen from her before....It was sexy...

-Raquel-

I felt a tad bit powerful, with the girl from last night in my office....She looked even better than she did the night before but...I can tell she was nervous...I saw a guilty look in her eye, something I haven't seen from her before....It was cute...