Chapter IV

Raquel

Its been about four weeks since Mya has been working down here and yesterday my girlfriend stopped by to check up on me I guess...But in Jocelyn's eyes Mya was dressed inappropriately...She wore an edgy short pencil skirt, and a button down shirt, but the top two buttons were undone because Mya is a bit busty if you know what I mean... But of course my wonderful girlfriend doesn't like it so...I am not going to fire her I might just ask her to tone it down a bit for Jocelyn because I don't have that big of a problem with it...

But today ways like any other busy day...I have to sketch a new building right in the middle of downtown..I might have to tear down a few project houses but ehh I have to do my job...But sometimes Mya makes it hard to pay attention to my drawing board...I don't think she does it on purpose but damn...She just knows how to catch my eye...Lately she's been more flirtatious than usual. And you know...Its really hard trying to withhold my feeling especially when my girl acting all insecure and shit...But my beautiful thoughts of Mya were interrupted by none only but Mya herself...

Mya opened my door...She stopped knocking around her third day here...Her feistiness was a major turn on for me..But she out a stack of papers on my desk and walked around to the side I was on...She looked me dead in the eyes and as usual I kept my business formal facial expression while she bit her lip...A few seconds later she kisses me...I pulled away first...Not because I wanted to but because I have an all glass office and I don't wanna cause any racket...

"I'm sorry...I Just-" She started but I interrupted."Don't be...I only stopped you cause I can't afford a scandal around this place..." I looked up at her and pulled her hair out her face...I felt a connection that I didn't have with Jocelyn... It felt so different yet so normal...She soon got up and walked back to her office....

I leaned back in my leather chair and relaxed my hands on my forehead...

Mya

I don't what I'd coming over me with Raq.. She is perfect. The way her lips curves when does that little half smirk of hers... She always smelt good like I would just find myself getting closer to her just to have her scent next to me...But I'm trying to keep things professional its just hard because I find her so attractive... I usually am hard to get but there is something different about her that brings my needy side out and I'm not liking it....The kissing her will be a little harder trying to get past but....I can try....One thing I don't want is her annoying ass girlfriend all on my dick if she ain't prepared to ride it, juu feel me...But I walked myself to my office and got my little self together...

-------

It was time for me to leave at eight thirty. so I gathered my things and went home... I told Raq I was leaving bit at this time of night she's overly busy and doesn't really want to be bother cause her girlfriend has prolly blown up her phone in the last 12 minutes for not being home..

I went to my car and drove straight home...I jiggled the key in the door which activated the tumblers thus opening my door...I threw them in the key bowl next to the door inside along with my keys...I hopped up the stairs and changed my clothes...I needed to get this woman out of my head and what better way than going to the strip club... I hopped in the shower and after a couple minutes of just venting I got out and blew out my hair before I got dressed in my very form fitting dress, and some 7 inch red bottoms...I put on red lipstick and Pink Friday Purfume and waltz downstairs before finally getting my phone and keys and locking the door and heading off to Diamond Stripclub™....

But so much for forgetting about Raq because guess who I see sitting in my regular place in the same clothes that she was in today at work...I slowly walked to her and took her by her hand and walked her to the back..

I turned her to a wall and drug my hands down her chest while looking at her biting my bottom lip. She smirked at me and wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her so that we were chest to chest. She dropped her hands to my ass and squeezed it..A small moan escaped my lips and I couldn't really help it any more I kissed her and this time she kissed me back...And gahh did I love the way her lips felt on mine...I slowly pulled away from her lips only to replace mine on her neck....Lawd...I unbuttoned her shirt and left small kisses everywhere and when I tell you this Chile had the prefect body she had washboard abs and I just let my hands feel her....Then I felt her arms around my wrist "I can't....I really want to but I'm loyal..." She looked upset at the fact that she had to turn me down..She looked at me one final time before leaving to go home...Ugh.

Raquel

I opened the door to my house before throwing my keys on the table. I finished unbuttoning my shirt when I heard " ¿Dónde has estado, he estado esperando toda la noche? [Where you been I've been waiting for you all night]" I flintched at the sudden noise but soon rolled my eyes..." no ahora yo no estoy de humor ... Yo tenía un largo día de trabajo...[not now, I'm not in the mood...had a long day at work]" I calmly told her and made my way upstair but she hopped in my way..."What you mean...you obviously got time for that hoe who was kissing all on you tonight...Fuck you if you don't got time for me get the hell out Raq!" she pushed me before shoving her and in my face and eventually smacking me...I felt my face become red. "DONT YOU EVER PUT YO DAMN HANDS ON ME! WE CAME FROM THE SAME BLOCK WE CAN GO TOE TO TOE, BUT I GOT MORE FUCKING RESPECT FOR YOU, YOU INSCURE BITCH!” I roared loudly before I slammed the door on my way out...

ugh.