Chapter 24

Rose's POV

I am lying if spending time with Lisa didn't make me like her more, ugh! I must admit, the more she looks at me, the more we talk, the more encounter with her make me like her even more. Omg, this can't be. I think I started to love Lisa, but I love Jennie unnie i can't betray her, no. This really can't be. Jennie unnie pushed me so hard to Lisa. I'm a jenlisa shipper but I never thought that my feelings will actually turn into more serious thing. God help me.

-------
@ the cafeteria)

Me: so how your last night?

Lisa: we just fucked each other (in a serious face)

Seriously Lisa?!!! I just saw Jennie elbowed her with both of them smirking

Lisa: I mean, we fucked up, like you know, my car stopped in the middle of the road. It was really ugh! Something wet.

And Lisa elbowed again by Jennie

Lisa: I mean, the road is wet you know, the rain poured so hard last night.

Me: I didn't remember that it did rain last night.

Lisa: ooohhhhh didn't it rain? My God where the hell did the rain came from last night. OMG. (In a sarcasm way)

👉👌💦 🙄 ( I got dirty mind, too) (forgive me Lord)

Lisa: you know wat chipmunks, maybe we should hang out some other time.

(AAHHHH 😍😍😍😍 WHY DOES HER "CHIPMUNKS" SOUNDS HEAVEN TO ME )
But I saw a death stare from Jennie unnie to Lisa

Lisa: I mean, the three of us we could hang out like you know threesome.

And a spank landed on lisa's head from Jennie

Lisa: I mean it's AWESOME! to spend time together. My gad.

HahahaHahaha you are really dorky Lisa. Ugh, but no I need to stop this feelings. It's a big big X.

-----

JENNIE's POV

After our class Lisa and I is having a date at her favorite restaurant.

Lisa: baby you know what I didn't know chaeng is really pond of food. She's so funny, I remembered we had pho at she ate two bowls of it. My gad, I now know why her cheeks are so chubby kekekekeke she's really cute

Wow Lisa. And all I said is

Me: really? (In a low tone and with a poker face)

Lisa: yea! And babeee, we did a battle in archery, and guess what? She won over me, I can't believe it. HAHAHAHAHAH i remembered that I had to carry her at my back because i lose. It was really hilarious I almost broke my back and legs because she's so heavy damn that was so laugh trip. HAHAHAHAHAH

At the back of my mind
(Yea I remembered how your back touched her ass) 😒😒😒

Me: hahaha it's funny. (That's it, I just fake my laugh)

Lisa: and babeeeee. Look at thiiiisssss (as she reach her hand on me to boast her ring)

Jennie: ow, what's that? ( I got excited I think she's gonna give a me ring like hers but.....

Lisa: chipmunks had this kind of ring too, it's really cute right?. I had to buy her a ring because of me being a loser. So I bought mine too.

(Fuck manoban, I'm so irritated of how excited she is while telling her stories with chaeng, so I tried to change the topic)

Me: ah babe, lets go on a date this weekend. So where do you want to hang out?

Lisa: aaahhh baby, maybe you should try trampoline, chaeng brought me in a trampoline shop and it waaaassss daaamn fun! We should do it. And I think chaeng will be glad too if she'll come with us. How is that babe?

Seriously lisaaa!!! Do we really have to take chaeng with us in our date?!!!??

But of course I can't say no to that.

Me: ah sure (FUCK)

Lisa: really???!!!!! Yeheeeyyy she'll be happy reallly. Thank yoouuu babeeee!! It's gonna be fun baby.

And I just faked another smile. 🙂

Through out our date, all she talked about was chaeng. (How was that?) I don't if she's aware of it but every time I'll try to change the topic she will always end up taking about chaeng.
She didn't even bother herself asking about me. Nice. But I'll let this pass, maybe she just got used to her. She loves me and she loves me most. There's no way she'll fall to rose. No way.