Chapter 10

Jennie's POV

Lisa left in our house before dusk, and left me confused in my life now. We just shared kiss and I didn't imagine myself being drowned with her. I don't know if it's a good thing or not, but I shouldn't pulled the trigger of playing the movie 50 shades of grey, I admit I was really tensed, i just wanted to test if who'll break out first. I didn't mean to seduce her, I mean I just rode to her joke I didn't know we'll end up hankering each other. But the kiss was really tasty, her plump lips are are so sweet that I can still taste until now. At that moment I wanted more so I surrendered myself but sometimes my mom's timing is really bad. Okay now I know what does she mean in saying "don't be naughty".. hihihi

I was about to sleep when my phone buzzed

@lisa sent you a message on Instagram

---
@lisa: Goodnight :) 🖤💜

@jennie: Goodnight 🙂

----
I closed my eyes with a smile sewed on my lips..

----
Monday morning...

I woke a bit late again, I reached out to my phone to checked my notifications, I was actually looking for a message from someone, okay fine from Lisa, then I realized about our bet. She won't bug me today, sounds great isn't it?

So today is the day that I've been waiting for ... the day without Lisa.

I'm ready to go to school and so as the gate opens I found myself looking to the place where Lisa usually waits for me every morning, (well for all you know she comes early in the morning everyday and wait me outside then she'll just tail my car until we reached school)
Okay maybe i just got used to it.
I arrived at my first class just in time, I took my seat and found an empty seat besides me, I wondered, Lisa didn't come to the class. Is she late? Is she sick? Or what? ..
Oh my why am I even thinking about it. This is supposed to be no-Lisa day..

I'm feeling that the clock moves slowly. So I tried to put my earphones on and play without you by aj Rafael, again, okay LSS is real. During the song, I remembered how I and Lisa shared The Kiss, and this scene keeps on replaying over and over in my mind. I think I'm going crazy .. I tried to slap myself that caused my classmates and my teacher look at me..

"What's happening Ms. Kim?"
As my teacher asked with concern

"Uh none ma'am, I'm sorry" I then replied

My classmates just laughed about me and turned their gaze to our teacher..

Ohhh myyy...

The lunch time has come so I proceed at cafeteria to have lunch with rosè and Jisoo.. i also saw Lisa's friends there but there were no Lisa.. maybe she's absent but why? What happened to her? ... oh well while I'm having interrogation by myself I felt a hand on my shoulders ...

"Lisa!" As I said a bit loud.. and turned my face to where I felt the hand

"Lisa??, hello Jennie I'm Jisoo"
Jisoo said while arching her eyebrows and grin on her face

"Ahh sorry I thought ahh, uh hm i'm sorry" I replied and looked down

"So how's your date?" Jisoo asked as I got my attention back to them

"Good, it's okay" I said without looking at her

"You look lost" rose said looking at me with curios face

"Ahh really?"
"I don't think so"
"Maybe I'm just thinking about my exam later" as I said to reassure her that I 'm fine. Yes maybe I think I'm lost.. but why? I hope it's not because Lisa is not around.. oh my god what's happening to me. I should be happy that she's not here. But I'm not, maybe I just got use to her.. I just got use of her annoyance.. how dare you Lisa..

The clock hit the 5 so it's time to go home, I'm glad about it.
I went home right away, and took a quick shower to freshen up since I think I didn't have enough energy the whole day..
I cooked for our dinner since mom is not home yet, I had my dinner and proceed to my bed. I think I want to sleep and just wake the next morning.. I wanted to end this day badly, since I think amm, maybe I think I miss Lisa a bit.. just a bit okay?..
but I hope that I'll see her tomorrow. I think my heart wants to give her a chance, but I'm holding on to  the idea of me and Jisoo being together..

Lisa ... why are doing this to my poor heart. I hate you..