Chapter 22

JENNIE's POV

--------

**Rosé sent you a text message---

-------

**Rose: Jennie Unnie !!!! I know ure so nervous out there, here is something to calm your shaking knees there Hahahaha she's so cute right?

**jennie: hahaha oh my God her bangs is so cute.. thank you rose.. I'm going in there in a few minutes.. need confidence to show up..

**rose: okay Unnie. Just hurry up hahaha I don't know how u call each other but she's saying that I'm unicorn hahah

**jennie: ahh don't tell her yet. I'll introduce myself once I get there. Thank you rose.
-------

----JENNIE's Confession----
----flashback to present-----

Okay you got it. That unicorn is no other than me, Jennie.

I don't know but even how much pain she caused to me I still found myself caring for her at the end of the day.

When I told her to wait on the roof top, I really mean to make her wait there for eternity yet, I texted her using other number to tell her I'm not showing up. But I found out from rosé that she still waited until 2am. She's really an idiot. I texted her ahead of time but how come she didn't go home early.

The pain made me different, I thought to myself that I should stop caring to Lisa. I wanted to make her feel what I felt. And there is Jisoo who's making things easier for me.

Lisa is aware of what I feel for Jisoo, maybe I can use it?.

I could kiss Jisoo passionately in front of Lisa. And yes I did it twice. But honestly the feeling is different. Kissing Jisoo is far far different on how I feel when Lisa and I kiss. But nope! I can't let this prevail. This is my Game, my mind should be the one who will control it not my heart.
--
"I like you"

Jisoo confessed. Okay I've been waiting for that words ever since. I should be fluttered. My heart should be fluttered. But no, I didn't feel anything. Are Butterflies dead? Did Lisa killed all the butterflies??? But wait. I know I like Jisoo, I like her before I did to Lisa. Maybe my heart is still in pain that's why I'm not feeling anything. I like Jisoo. Yes I like her. I hope I still like her.

"I like you too"
I responded. I told her I like her too.
And she was flustered.

And then she told me that she knows I'm playing around Lisa. And she wanted to make it harder for Lisa. This is good.