Chapter 6

------
It's been a month but Lisa haven't seen any progress between her and Jennie... she keeps on bugging Jennie over time but Jennie keeps on turning her down at the same time.. but she's really determined to have the 2018 edition of Audi and of course to prove to her friends that what Lisa Manoban wants Lisa Manoban gets.
----
Lisa laying on her bed...

Lisa: it's been a month but she still treats me like how I met her the first time. No seem of progress.. (frowning so hard) i might lost my dignity now ... tsk (she's really into the deal) but no I won't give up, still have 2months tho..
Let me message her on ig.

**@lisa sent you a message on Instagram

@lisa: babe how are u? Can we go out this Saturday?

@jennie; I'm having a headache this weekend.

@lisa: seriously? I should take care of u then..

@jennie: can't u see? I'm not interested to u!

@lisa: well I'm so interested to u

@jennie: fuck you

@lisa: I love you too
*seen

@lisa: this girl misses u

@jennie: I hate that girl

@lisa: how cud u hate this girl when all she does is to love u

*seen

@lisa: I thought ure just a sinner, u also a seener..

@jennie: not funny

@lisa: let see a movie this sat

@jennie: I have already seen it

@lisa: why are u always hard on me
*seen
@lisa: goodnight baby..
                   *seen
--------

The next day, Lisa saw Jennie sitting by herself at cafeteria and looking to someone..

Lisa: hey..(as she sit besides Jennie)

Jennie didn't notice Lisa because she's busy admiring jisoo's beauty..

Lisa: babeeeee (as she snapped her fingers to  get Jennie's attention)

Jennie: fuck!! You scared me!! (As she almost fell to her seat)

Lisa: who are u looking at? (As she looked the direction where was Jennie facing before she came) (only to found out that Jennie is looking to Jisoo)

Jennie: nothing .. (as she faced back the food she's eating)

Lisa: do u like Jisoo don't u? (With a questioning face)

Jennie: no! She's just my bestfriend! (Denying)

Lisa: wooh wooah. With the way u look at her. U must be kidding me! ... (she strongly believes with that)

Jennie: so what? (As she stared Lisa like she wants to behead her)

Lisa: ure betraying ur friendship wth her (as she stole the food from Jennie's plate)

Jennie: what do u mean?

Lisa: well, ure acting like her bestfriend but she didn't know u have hidden agendas.. she'll hate u for sure..

Jennie: (Lisa is ryt)

Lisa: I'm gonna tell her... (as she stood at her seat)

Jennie: wait? What... ? Are u crazy?

Lisa: yes I am crazy.. (as she walked towards Jisoo )

Lisa: Jisoo Unnie.. I'm taking Jennie out this Saturday, is it okay wth u?

Jisoo: why are u Asking me? Ask Jennie herself.. (the 3 faced Jennie waiting for an answer)

Jennie: ewww! No way!

Lisa: then I have something to tell Jisoo Unnie.. (as she about to say Jennie's feeling)

Jennie: fine! I mean yea we're going out this weekend.. (as she cut Lisa's speech)

Lisa: it's a date then..  see u baby.. (as she said with a triumph smile and walked away from the girls) (hahah I got u this time Jennie)

Jennie: (I hate u Lisa, how dare u to blackmail me) *thought to herself)

Jisoo: what's with both of u huh? So ure starting to date her now huh..

Jennie: no, it's just that ahhmm (of course I can't tell she's blackmailing me) well ahh I just took pity on her. Yea that.

Rose: took pity huh? (As she almost choked her food)

------
------
Friday night..

Instagram

@lisa: baby I'm so excited to be with u tomorrow..
               *seen

@lisa: I'll pick u @10am . It's a whole day date.
               *seen

@lisa: goodnight baby mwuah!!

@jennie: please don't wake up anymore..

@lisa: ure so sweet.. dream of me!
               *seen

--------