Chapter 1

Lalisa Manoban, a name to die for. Everyone sees her like she's the most perfect person on earth. Like, she's rich, not just a rich but rich as hell, they own couples of malls, hospitals, resorts and oil companies, and many more, it's really many to mention, Well aside from being rich, she also have the looks, ow well, great looks to be exact, with her blonde hair and bangs on, sparkling eyes, perfect nose, plump and sexy lips, and impeccable body, well everyone is really into her. She's also intelligent, she's always on top of all her subjects. It's her promise to her parents since they let her study according to her will.
Yes she's rich and everything but she doesn't play around about her studies, well, she plays girls' hearts instead. She's known to their university as playgirl. Yeah, she's a player every girl falls for her even at her simplest wink. She can have anyone she wants, she's always seen with different girl over time. But despite being a player girls are still hooked to her. There are maybe hundreds of girls that cried for her. Her friends, well, according to the saying "tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are", so basically they share the same attitude, they're all players to be exact. And falling in love is not in their vocabulary. That's what make them friends. But only Lisa excels in academic.
They're five in their group of friends, Bam, Nayeon, Jimin, Jungyeon, and Lisa of course. They always meet each other in their free time. They're really close and always there for each other. They value their friendship so much and support each other, even at their silliness, especially at girls.