- 03 ∘ the oddest of them all

CONFUSED FACES PLASTERED the faces of Harry, Ron, and Kalista as they sat at breakfast eying Hermione's schedule -- confusion still evident on how Hermione was able to take lessons that happened at the same time.

"It's not bloody possible! Ron spoke.

"Ugh, give it up Ronald," Hermione replied rolling her eyes.

Kalista backed out of the conversation, listening to the bickering of the three -- but mainly Hermione and Ron as the two boys continued to press Hermione for answers.

"We'd better go, Divinations at the top of the North Tower, and it'll take us 10 minutes to get there." Hermione said looking at the three.

Kalista finally emerged from her dreamlike state.

"Oh! Come on we should be going now. Right c'mon Ron, Harry!" Kalista finally speaking for the first time time this morning.

Kalista started walking at a fast pace, as Harry, Ron, and Hermione all stood back watching as Kalista sped up ahead of them.

"Why's she so bloody excited?" Ron questioned.

"Maybe she likes Divination," Harry shrugged.

Ron looked at Hermione, "I don't know, Ron." she responded confusion clearly evident on her face.

Harry looked forward as Kalista held on to her school bag, continuing her fast pace.

...

When the four finally lost sight of where they were going, Kalista halted looking around the corridor confusion plastered on her face.

"Three years we've been going here! Three years! And we can't even find the bloody Divination classroom!" Ron said clearly annoyed.

"Calm down, Ronald will find it." Kalista spoke reassuringly.

After what felt like an eternity the four finally found their way to the Divination classroom. From a spiraling set of stairs that almost made Ron sick, to a floating ladder that finally led them into Divination, the four were finally seated listening to Professor Trelawney's lesson.

"Welcome to Divination." Professor Trelawney spoke peering her attention to all the students in the class.

"So you have chosen to study Divination, the most difficult of all magical arts. I must warn you at the outset that if you do not have the Sight, there is only very little I will be able to teach you. Books can only take you so far in this subject."

Ron and Harry looked up at Hermione, smirks plastered on both of their faces.

"Bloody hell, Hermione, when did you get here?" Ron asked Hermione clearly confused.

"What do you mean, Ron I've always been here." Hermione looked up at Ron disgust shown on her face.

"Who's dying this year?" Kalista asked her dry humor laced in her voice. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all looked up at Kalista in shock as they stared at the dark haired girl across from them.

"What?" Kalista started,

"Fred and George told me that Trelawney always has a way with predicting a students death." she shrugged looking down at her own teacup.

Professor Trelawney appeared at the fours table as they were all looking at each other's tea leaves.

"So uh." Ron started in the direction of Harry.