Chapter 38: Pha

Of all the stupid things I've done in my life... Urgh!

How could I let my stupidity hurt the person I love the most?

I am rushing past people in the bar. Trying not to bump into anyone, and get out of this place as soon as possible. I need to get to Yo as quickly as possible.

I had been worrying whether Yo was alright for hours, but never got a reply from him. I didn't know if he was safe. If he was passed out somewhere on the sidewalk again...

My mind was already coming up with scenarios. After Ming told me Yo was studying with Achi I knew what his silence meant.

My angel... Are you upset with me? Why aren't you answering my messages or calling me back?

I was so very close to leaving the bar, and heading to find my Yo...

SOOOO FUCKING CLOSE TO MY CAR!

That's when I ran into an unfortunate coincidental lady in heels. She at first cursed and looked extremely irritated by almost falling backwards, but I caught her waist with one hand to keep her balanced.

"I'm sorry," I said.

I quickly let go once she stood upright. Her eyes lifted to mine and her frown was gone in a flash. In it's place was a look of surprised excitement...

"Pha? You are going out for drinks too?" Pring asks with a smile. "My girls and I would love to jo-!"

"Sorry. I'm in a hurry, Pring. I have to go." I walked around her, but she grabbed my arm to hold me back.

"Pha, can't we get one drink together? We haven't really hung out since the break."

I removed her hand from her arm. "Not tonight," I said. Or any night... "See you in class Ai'Pring."

I ran to my car and hurried out of the parking lot towards mine and Yo's dormitory.

Running into Pring feels like a bad karma. I shouldn't have got tongue tied, and told her I loved Yo. He looked so devastated by my hesitation in answering her question. I wanted to tell her, but then I thought about how she would react. She would no doubt tell people, and I wasn't sure Yo was ready for that kind of attention yet. Then the thing with Moowan confronting Kit about his and Ming's relationship yesterday... What if she reacted the same?

This wasn't how I wanted our first week of courting to go. I had planned such romantic dates. I wanted to hold his hand everywhere we went. I wanted to pull him into a hug every time he pouted at me. I wanted to kiss his cute lips when his blushed face appeared...

God... It's so fucking hard holding myself back from touching him.

This was a first for me. Falling so deeply.

I couldn't control my mind...

My urge to touch him...

To hold him...

More than any girl I have ever laid my eyes upon.

I want Yo!

That was my problem... I wanted him too damn much.

I have become overly possessive of his time and attention. I want all of him, but he has so many friends now. Before it was only Ming, Kit and Knock I had to worry about, but now...

There is just so many damn guys around him!

ALL THE TIME!

I'm still not positive how they all see him. They could be after his heart for all I know. His heart that I wished only belonged to me. That I didn't have to share with others.