Relax time

Elma ... Fallen, Kanna has been rescued just like Lucoa by the monster's blows ... but someone was missing ... Iruru, which was sent to the underworld ... there was no time to pray or ask for forgiveness, that a soul would be about to fall ... but even before creating a portal, she notices that in front of her appears Iruru with a rather strange girl ... it was Gira ... the queen of evil, which carried a body even with life of someone familiar ...

Lucoa: (reacting) she is the destroyer .. but-because she is not upset

Iruru: (leaving Tezca on the sofa) she is my friend, she is twice my age but she took care of me when they killed my parents ... but introduce yourself

Tour: (a girl with a suit of the last century and short stature, more than Iruru) I am the queen of the underworld, devourer of souls, which only the gods can beat me but only because she is my friend does not kill Tezca

After a long talk and apologies the deities returned to their home for a while, Tour back to the underworld, Kanna and Iruru rested from the harsh battle they fought but Saikawa and Shouta took care of them to wait for them again in action ... on the other hand Kobayashi and Thoru were closer to intimacy, if the red-haired girl missed work for weeks and some thought her missing, the director knew that she would be hired again, only that she had to create a lie so what happened with Elma ... the couple had to tell the truth to Takiya the truth, he assimilated it and decided to continue alone without his partner ... It's all just a matter of time to settle things, until then it will only be silence. ..