Back home

After walking a long stretch, Kobayashi stopped for a coffee near his apartment.

Kobayashi: (thinking) it will be time to implement the plan to eliminate Elma, I really do not know how to tell Thoru of my secret, I have to think what words I will tell you.

Kobayashi came to his apartment and sees that Kanna is in his room sleeping and Thoru sitting in the living room tells him.

Thoru: Kobayashi-San, dinner is ready, sit down, I'll make you your favorite food.

Kobayashi: Thoru is fine, I'll tell you something

After dinner kobayashi is ready to tell the truth.

Kobayashi: (in a low voice) Thoru ... I have to confess something and that is ...

In that Thoru unknowingly kisses kobayashi, his reaction was surprising since he did not refuse.

Thoru: sorry ... I could not help it

Kobayashi: do not worry I still felt the same but ...

In that kobayashi gets up and sees that the Moon is complete. In that, he ducks his head and speaks to Thoru

Kobayashi: Thoru ... you know there are 3 factions in your world or not

Thoru: yes ... yes I know that but what does that have to do now

Kobayashi: I can not continue with this lie ... I confess that ...

Thoru: what!

Kobayashi: we will live together for a long time ... not just the next 50 years.

Surprised Thoru begins to wonder why his beloved told him such madness

Kobayashi: well ... it's time

In that kobayashi crouches a little and suddenly you hear a scream like the laments of hell, in that, Thoru saw how it came out a skeletal tail, 2 pairs of sharp horns and two powerful wings.

Kobayashi: (his hands are thundering) he was already somewhat uncomfortable, huh. Thoru you can ask any question and I'll tell you my plan in the process.

What will be its origin or why did it come to this world?