Chapter 39

Christmas Day

Harry had been up half the night with twins, he wanted to give Louis a break, because he's wonderful like that. He dressed them in little Santa outfits and Placed two hats on each of the babies.  He scooped them both up walking towards the stairs, James stirred and whined a little, Harry kissed his head gently. "Hey shh dumpling let's go see if Santa has been huh?"

Harry smiled carrying the twins downstairs ,he could already smell the turkey in the kitchen cooking, he knew Niall and Liam would be up before he was. He shook his head chuckling to himself whilst placing the babies in each crib next to the sofa.

"Looks like I have two beautiful little boys this year" he poked Edwards nose with a boop. "Now time to go get mummy Louis.

But first Harry walked into the kitchen catching Niall and Liam eating each others face. "Do you mind , Youl put me of my breakfast " Harry joked making them both pull apart quickly.

"Haz don't do that " Niall pouted

Liam just stood there smirking and getting on cutting up the vegetables. "Relax I'm just playing with you, it's Christmas Day , time for loving huh?" He chuckled feeling very merry this morning. He warmed up some milk adding drinking chocolate , squirty cream and marshmallows.

"Oo that looks so good, let me have that " Niall said

"Ah ah nope Horan, this is for Louis " Harry smirked walking upstairs to a sleeping Louis. "Louis darling?" Harry whispered waking him up.

Louis opened his eyes slowly seeing Harry stood in front of him holding a cup of hot chocolate. "H-hi " Louis spoke groggily trying to clear his sleepy throat.

"I thought you'd like this as it's Christmas morning , Merry Christmas " he smiled kissing Louis lips, lou kissed back taking the hot chocolate from Harry.

"Are the twins okay?" Lou asked

"Yea they are dressed and waiting for you downstairs, Liam and Niall are preparing dinner for later everything is under control baby.

Louis smiled taking a sip of his drink "mm this is good hazzy " Louis stood up taking Harry's hand , Harry led him downstairs to the twins and a mountain of presents.

_____________

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

If you have any requests or any ideas please comment I would love to hear from you x