Chapter 34

That evening Harry, Niall , Louis and Liam celebrated the news on having twins , oh and by the way they are having two boys .  Niall ran around the room screaming "I'm gonna be an uncle to twins, I'm gonna be a uncle to twins la la la "

Liam face palmed himself , he heard the door knock he had ordered pizzas and brownies earlier on for a little celebration.

Niall put his hand up in the air " PIZZA!" Liam growled and turned around "baby calm down " he warned opening up door. He paid the man and happily took the pizzas off him.

Niall smiled setting out the plates and took out jug of juice and a few beers.

Louis stood up as soon as he saw the beers , he headed over taking a bottle and soon as it hit his mouth , Harry growled loudly making Louis flinch

"Louis William ! You can't drink while your carrying our pups , I will not have it!" Harry stood up with angry look on his face.

Louis frowned he almost forgot , he gulped putting the bottle down, Niall and Liam staring at the tension between them both.

Louis quickly grabbed a glass of juice "I-I forgot s-sorry " Louis looked down .

Harry sighed pulling him in close and rubbed his back " you were they close to a punishment darling don't do that to me again understood?"

Louis nodded quickly obeying his Alpha ,Harry pressed a kiss on his forehead.

"Use your words princess " Harry spoke dominantly

"Y-yes d-daddy " Louis drank some of his juice shaking a little bit. "I n-need to sit down " Louis felt light headed and almost fell, but Harry was quick to grab him. "Woah wow darling it's okay I'm sorry I panicked you come on sit down . "Harry helped his omega sit down.

"Here eat something Lou " Niall spoke grabbing a piece of pizza placing it on a plate for him. The omega happily picked it up and starting eating.

Harry was feeling guilty as fuck right now , he looked down thinking about his actions but he's only doing it to keep him and their pups safe.