Chapter 23

"Poor Lou I hope he's okay " Niall said to Liam across the table.

"I know it was a little sudden wasn't it .. like he was fine earlier. "Liam bit his lip but smiled at Niall. "It's been real nice spending time with you tonight, shame Harry and Louis had to rush off but it's been amazing. " Liam said

Niall blushed looking down a little but soon felt his chin being lifted up by Liam , his was inches away from his lips as Liam had leaned in without him noticing. "You're beautiful when you blush you know that?"

Niall chuckled biting his lip , he then felt Liam's lips on his shocking him , Niall moved in sync slowly with Liam's. Niall moaned softly and felt Liam pull away slowly. They starred at eachother for a while until Niall interrupted. "Um.. you wanna come back to mine and Harry's, just for some tea.." Niall didn't want to sound to forward but Liam held his hand smiling.

"Id love to.. plus we get to see how Louis is doing " Liam smiled leaving money on the table. He grabbed Niall's hand leading him out to his car.

Louis POV

Louis and Harry were laid out on the couch , Louis led on Harry's lap huddled up in a blanket, Louis didn't throw up again but his stomach was still a bit off.

"Haz.. will you rub my tummy?" He pouted

"Of course angel " Harry smiled smoothing his belly , he noticed Louis scent was different but it could be that he's feeling under the weather. Harry shrugged it off and continued smoothing Louis belly.

"I-i wonder how Niall and Li are getting on ?" Louis spoke

"I'm sure there getting on good, they'll be home soon , No doubt Niall will bring him home for some tea. Harry chuckled because he knows exactly what he's like.

Louis giggled smoothing Harry's chest, "you feel so warm daddy , like a teddy bear " Louis smiled earning a kiss from Harry on the lips.

"How are you feeling bug? "Harry said kissing his head gently .

"I'm okay my belly just feels weird but I think I'll be okay."

"Are you hungry now cause you didn't eat the rest of your food earlier , I could make you something baby"

"Ice cream ?"

Harry couldn't resist that face he nodded getting up "Flavour ?"

"Peanut butter and chocolate?"

Harry raised his eyebrow "hm that's different but sounds quite good I might have the same " Harry chuckled getting out the ice cream , he scooped some in two bowls and sat back on the couch with his omega.

Louis took his bowl and dug in he moaned at the taste . Harry chuckled suddenly hearing the door open , he turned his head slightly.

"We're home" Niall said walking through the door with Liam.

Harry could see how happy Niall was , his cheeks flushed and his smile beaming.

Louis had a mouthful of ice cream he was glued to the tv as his favourite Disney film was on.

Niall chuckled looking at Louis , Liam shook his head playfully at the sight.

"D-did you guys have a good time ?" Louis suddenly spoke still not taking his eyes off the tele.

"Yea we did bud thank you " Liam spoke walking in the living room with Niall.

"You feeling better Lou ?" Niall said

Louis nodded looking at his with a bit of ice cream on his chin. "a little " he smiled gently

Harry chuckled "Baby look at you " Harry grabbed a napkin wiping his chin.

"Oops" Louis giggled