Chapter 27

Niall woke up to a banging headache and a sweet text from Liam ,he squinted his eyes making sure his vision was clear before he read it. "Morning beautiful fancy another date today at twelve ,maybe ice cream and a movie ?.. let me know . Li x"

Niall chuckled blushing he wasn't going to say no to that , Niall replied quickly with yes and jumped in the shower.

Louis woke up to Harry wrapped around him, his stomach suddenly did a flip , he knew that wasn't a good sign. "Mm.. h-Harry " he tried pushing him off him but Harry wouldn't budge. "Harry!" He yelled Harry jumped and Louis got up quickly trying the door but it was locked because Niall was showering.

"Baby in here quick !" Harry grabbed him to the other bathroom in the en suit , Louis rushed in there throwing up everything in his stomach.

"That was a close one " Harry sighed in relief rubbing his omegas back. "Ugh! Why every morning h-haz " he leaned over again throwing up more .

"Shh baby it's okay "Harry cooed
Louis stood up flushing the toilet and washing his face and hands. He then heard the bathroom door open and Niall was stood with a towel around his waist with steam around him.

"Oo you don't look so pretty Lou " Niall joked "are you okay ?"

Harry growled at Niall " Morning sickness " Harry spoke ,Louis looked up wiping over him mouth with a towel .

"Heading out again then I see?" Harry winked

"Yea Liam asked me out on a date again at twelve " Niall blushed holding his towel against him , he knows what Harry is like , he will end up pulling his towel off playfully.

Harry chuckled at the tension between them both he shook his head walking downstairs with his omega.

"You fancy some waffles Lou ?" Harry walked in the kitchen getting prepared. "Yea please I'd love them haz " Louis smiled sitting on the couch.

~~

After breakfast Niall had already left to meet up with Liam , Harry and Louis were walking through a field , the wind blew blissfully through Louis feathery hair, his blue eyes glistening from the sun. Harry was mesmerised by his beauty. "You're glowing you know that? "

Louis looked down at the grass giggling , he couldn't suddenly smell something, an Alphas scent and so could Harry. Harry stood in front of Louis protecting him, he growled looking around for anyone suspicious. Louis began to panic because that smell wasn't just any smell, it was Zayn's , the one who almost killed him in the beginning.

"H-Harry I think w-we should go s-some place else.."he gulped
Harry turned around looking at his poor omega, "Baby what is it who is it ?" I smell it but you seem more afraid.

"It's h-him... its t-the bad A-Alpha.. Remember?" Louis breathed heavy taking a step back he held his stomach protectively.

"Holy shit " Harry muttered