Chapter 36

8 months later

Louis and Harry had just got home from a long day of baby shopping. Louis stomach had grown so big he could hardly walk now.

Louis walked up to the twins room and started folding up the clothes, meanwhile Harry was preparing evening food. He looked around the room seeing to empty cribs and a huge toy box , they won't be able to use them yet but when they do they will love it.

Louis had finished folding and putting everything away when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. "Ouch! He clutched his stomach bending over a little.  He rubbed the spot for a bit and walked into his and Harry's room. He took off his jacket and sat down on the bed, that pain came again causing him to groan. "Babies calm down in there , are you hungry?.. I'll eat in a second okie , I love you in there."

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard "Lou bear dinners ready when you are."

"See little ones food is com- Oh shit! "He winced and walked downstairs , he then sat down with Harry and the boys. "Hey baby " Harry pecked his flushed cheek.

Louis smiled slightly and began eating he figured if he ate something the pain would go away. He began eating some vegetables and some pasta. He didn't notice but he was breathing heavy now and again and groaned when get got another pain . "Ah!!" He dropped his fork holding his stomach. "H-harry!" He let out a cry .

Harry ran over to him "Baby what's wrong?!" He asked frantically. Niall and Liam looked at each other worried .

"I t-think the babies are coming " he groaned again

"Oh god .. holy crap!" Niall panicked

"Niall shut up I'm already nervous god dammit " Harry yelled helping his omega up. "Come on baby lets get to the hospital. Harry picked him up and helped him into the car with Niall and Liam following behind.