Chapter 64 The Drunken Dickheads

Start from the beginning

Harry got an empty bottle and laid it on the table. Anna sniffed him. 
"Seriously, I will never understand why the smell of girl's perfume lasts for eight seconds meanwhile boys can go through an apocalypse and still smell like cologne," Anna said. As a guy, I can confirm our cologne is that strong.

"Let's start." Louise rotated the bottle and it ended on Anna and Zalia.
"Zalia—No—Ms Zalia. Truth or dare?" Anna asked.
"DARE!" Zalia said.
"Kiss Jibber!" Anna said.

"Why MJ?" Louise said with a disgusted face.
"Cause you both are her brothers, so I can't choose you or Harry, it will be disgusting" Anna said, "Imagine me and Kate kissing each other,"
"I wanna see that" Louise said. Of course you do, what is wrong with this family?!

"Alright, come here," Zalia said as she grabbed MJ's hand. MJ was so drunk, he was falling down while already laying on the ground. But he didn't wanted others to notice so his mind was just like "Just act normal, nobody will notice. Just play it cool, man, play it cool. You got this,"

"Hey—Are you seriously gonna kiss me?" MJ punched Zalia.
He's the man you've been looking for, Zalia. Make him yours!

She picked him up and destroyed him. She was suddenly Johnny Bravo.  She kicked him and punched him but by the way he avoided her punches and kicks—Clearly, he had the power to bend time. Let's see what these dickhead children can do when it comes to mixed martial arts. MJ lay on the floor and kicked his feet in the air. Where was Zalia gonna aim? Pretty unpredictable.

"Now hit me, you saggy titty!" MJ shrieked. She grabbed his legs and mopped the floor with him, throwing him away but he grabbed her arms and they went down together. They both somehow landed on an office chair and kicked each other.

A bloody wheel from the chair fell off and gravity slapped them on their tits! The first choice could have been to simply keep the poor chair aside and buy a new one BUT NO! They decided to go to plan B where they destroyed everything in the room and then Louise had to buy a new computer, drywall, chair, keyboard, sofa set, curtains and just an entire room altogether. 

They didn't seem to stop. They looked like two dogs in heat, hitting each other clumsily while laying on the carpet soaked in booze and teen sweat. You know, if you want someone dead, don't mess around, just shoot them. Zalia took out her gun, "FACE ME NOW, DICKY!"
MJ took off his pants and everyone covered each other's eyes cause as he said before, he was "free balling".

"AHA! YOU THOUGHT I'D BE SCARED?! SUCK MY DICK, BITCH!" MJ shouted.
"YOU THINK I'M A PUSSY?!" She removed her shirt, "NOW SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN?! YOUR DICK'S SO SMALL, I'VE EATEN BURRITOS BIGGER THAN YOU!""

"THERE ARE MINORS HERE, STOP IT!" Louise finally decided to step in, "PUT YOU CLOTHES BACK ON, NOW!"
"SHUT UP, LOUISE! STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! I'M SICK OF YOU BOSSING ME AROUND!" MJ shouted and tried to body slam Louise. MJ is like that one friend who is weak as fuck but acts like a tough guy when he's drunk. But you still love him cause he's your homie. Louise tried to pull them away from each other but Zalia pushed him away and grabbed MJ's shirt, pulled him closer and gave him a smooch. 

"Wait—Ow! Something is moving on my motherfucking leg!" MJ shouted.
"Can you shut—OMG! A MOUSE!" Zalia shouted and threw MJ away. Sober Zalia can face a bear, drunk Zalia is scared of a mouse.

"WHAT THE—" Harry grabbed a vacuum cleaner, "I'M NOT SCARED OF IT!"
"THEN WHY ARE YOU STANDING ON A GODDAMN TABLE?!" Anna shouted. He isn't scared. If he was, he would be on the roof.

"Why is everyone suddenly sober?" Louise sat on his couch calmly and smoked his cigarette. Priorities.
"HARRY! KILL IT!" Zalia shouted as she hugged MJ. His face was turning olive from pink which wasn't a good sign.

"I WILL EXTERMINATE IT FROM THE PLANET!" Harry shouted. He sounds as if he is going to fight a war that he'll obviously lose."What is that?" Anna said as she pointed near the rat, "IS THAT A COCKROACH?! WHY IS A COCKROACH MATING WITH A FUCKING RAT?!"

"IT'S A PAN COCKROACH!" MJ shouted.
"Hey, don't stop. We might get a hybrid species out of it," Louise said.
"KILL THEM!" Zalia shouted.

"I'M BRAVE!" Harry shouted. Trust me, you aren't.
"We all are brave until we realize that cockroach has wings," Anna said and the cockroach flew on sat on Harry's shirt, "IT'S A GAY COCKROACH!"
Harry moved the vacuum cleaner's mouth near his shirt and the cockroach flew on his crotch.

"Imagine using a vacuum cleaner to suck yourself off," Louise said.
"WAIT, that's actually a good idea. Louise has a point," MJ said.
"THIS COCKROACH IS AFTER HARRY'S DICK, I KNEW IT!" Zalia shouted.
"Kill it," Louise said.
"Check if it's Kate," Anna sat on the couch, without realizing that she was actually sitting on Louise's crotch.

"You're sitting on my dick, Anna," Louise said and Anna turned back, grinding on his penis. He groaned in pain and kicked Anna's ass, she landed on the mouse and squat it went! Everyone was disgusted. The mouse was no more. The cockroach flew out of the window and Harry closed it.

"They just wanted to have good time. You ruined it," Louise said.
"GROSS!" Anna removed the gooey stuff the dead rat had left on her top.

"That's so disgusting, it couldn't be worse! Right MJ?" Zalia said to MJ. MJ puked on her.
"UGH! HOLY FUCK!"
"EW! GET AWAY FROM ME!"
"SOMEONE CENSOR THIS!"
Zalia puked next.

"WHY ARE YOU PUKING TOO?"
"I'M GONNA DIE!"
Louise lit his cigarette and closed his eyes while other around him puked, "There are no people dying on my watch, until I kill them," THEY ARE SUCH IDIOTS, I LOVE THEM.

MJ was later admitted to a local hospital where the doctors found trace amounts of blood in his alcohol stream. 

Chelsea sat at the dining table and tapped around her hand with a knife. It was her last day to freedom, then, she was required to go back to the hospital. Her hand was bleeding but she couldn't feel any pain. Suddenly, she heard the doorbell. She picked up the knife and walked towards the door.

She opened it and Nova came in, "Happy new year," She popped her bubblegum bubble and looked at the knife in Chelsea's hands. She took away the knife from Chelsea, "This shit's dangerous,"
"Why are you here?" Chelsea asked.
"I just came to wish you. I thought we are friends?"
"Leave, I don't remember having friends,"

Chelsea closed the door but Nova struck her leg between the door and the wall, 
"That is not how you welcome a guest, Chelsea,"
"You don't teach me shit,"
"Then from now I will. Open your mouth,"

-To be continued

Brandon Johnson | Kate RobertsAll I Want is you baby

All I Want is you baby