Chapter 64 The Drunken Dickheads

"Who in their right mind would tell their parents that they are gay and they like a guy?!" Kate shouted at Brandon while they walked towards his house. Kate, it's called coming out, most gay people do that. 
"I didn't tell him that I'm gay," Brandon said, "And I'm not gay, I'm bisexual,"
"What exactly happened?" 

Mr Johnson was drinking a cup of tea while reading his morning newspaper when Brandon came to him and told him, "Dad, a guy in class 1-A keeps calling me gay, I'm not gay,"
"Kick him in the balls, son," Mr Johnson said.
"No, I want him to have my kids so I can't hit his balls," Brandon said. Mr Johnson tore the newspaper apart, "Mind bringing him home?"
"OF COURSE NOT, DAD!" Brandon was excited.

Well this is what Brandon told Kate.
"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! IS YOUR BRAIN JUST A DECORATION?" Kate shouted.
"Yes, what's wrong Katty? By the way, we are here" He said as he turned towards a VERY NORMAL looking house. Reminder to Kate that Brandon is not rich as him and he is a scholarship student at a private high school. It was the first time Kate went to a house as small as Brandon's house.

"This is your house?" Kate looked around.
"It may be a little dirty but please don't mind it," Brandon walked up the stairs. Clara walked out of her room and jumped at him.

"BROTHER!" She hugged him tightly.
"Heya!" Brandon raised her in his arms and looked into her eyes, "Clara, where's dad?"
"He had an urgent call, so he left," Clara said.
"Urgent call?" Kate asked.

"Dad's a cop" Brandon said.
"And where's your mom?" Kate asked.
"I don't have a mom," Brandon smiled.
"Oh, sorry. My bad,"
"Nah, it's alright," Brandon laughed, "You can wait in my room. I'll get you some snacks" 

"Hello Kate!" Clara looked at him.
"Hello, Clara. Long time since then, huh?"
"Yes! Yes! Kate reminds me of cat. Remember brother, we had a cat named Kate,"
"Really?" Kate asked.
"Yeah, but one day she ran away with another cat," Clara said.
"She was a whore," Brandon said.

"YOU NAMING WHORES AFTER MY NAME! AND WHAT THE FUCK! AND I DON'T LOOK LIKE A CAT! I HATE CATS!" Kate shouted. Clara started crying, "Kate is mad!"
"No, no, I'm not!" Kate said but she cried louder.
"Well, shoot!"

"Kate, I'll bring hot chocolate. Wait here with Clara" Brandon said.
"No, I don't wanna stay with him. He is scary! He doesn't like cats!" Clara said. Brandon smiled, "Clara, he was just joking. Kate absolutely adore cats, doesn't he?"
"Really?" Clara turned towards Kate with teary eyes.
"Yes!" Kate agreed.

"Yay!" Clara smiled.
"Yes, see, he'll cosplay as a cat, won't he?" So now he revealed his ulterior motives.
"I'd love to... but... you see...I don't have the costume—"
"Ah! Don't worry, I have it," Brandon pulled out a collar, cat ears and a tail. Should I be questioning Brandon's fetishes?

WHY DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Kate reluctantly wore all that stuff and sat beside Clara, "So cute!" Clara hugged him and he smiled, "Thank you,"

"You are so cute, Kate" Brandon smiled.
"FUCK OFF!"
"Clara, look it's time to go to bed," Brandon said.
"Yes," Clara walked into her room.
Brandon leaned towards Kate, "After Clara sleeps, I'm gonna have a special session with you,"
"EXCUSE ME?"

Meanwhile, Anna lay wasted on a table and cried her eyes out. Tres was lying on the floor, unconscious. Harry was sitting quietly in a corner.
"I wanna burf," MJ said in his London accent. Drunk MJ always turned more British that anyone else. He was sitting beside Zalia.
"You're drunk already?" Louise asked as he took a sip of his soda.

"I ain't drunk," MJ was perfectly an English bloke now so no shit he was drunk.
"I've heard people are more honest when they are drunk. Let's play truth and dare" Louise said.
"YES!" They all agreed.