Chapter 100 Bold Pink Glitter

Louise stared at Anna as they sat on the chairs. It was dark already. The day had finally come to an end. Anna looked at him, "You aren't smoking today?"
"I don't smoke when I'm happy,"
"You are happy?"
"I'm graduating after all,"

Anna nodded her head, "I'll miss you,"
"You should. I'm the only straight guy around you,"
"Forget it, you're a fucking asshole"
Louise laughed and Anna looked at him.

"Can't believe even people like you can laugh,"
Louise stopped laughing and looked at her, "Just because I don't show my emotions, doesn't mean I don't have any,"
"You should show them more often,"
"Yeah, I guess," 

Anna felt Louise's hand on hers, "What are you doing?"
"Showing my emotions," He squeezed her hand, "You should show your emotions too,"
She squeezed his hand, "You know, I wonder what a boy in love feels like? Like do you feel butterflies in your stomach? Do you keep your crush on your mind like us girls do? Does your heart flutter when you think about them?"

"Nah, we men don't do that cringe ass shit,"
"WHAT THE—"
"It's basically like," Louise looked ahead, "We get clumsy before the girl we like. We'd say the weirdest shit to her, always would want to look at their face without her knowing about it. Whenever we'd see a couple, we'd think about her. We love every single detail about her, like her hair, her voice, the way she speaks, the shampoo her hair smells of, everything. It's more like an obsession when a girl really touches us. Just imagine, she can make your heartbeat go up just by calling your name and then our face has that half smile, it's cause we are happy but we don't want to show it,"

"But you never give that half smile,"
"I stopped feeling a long ago," He looked at her.
"Men don't feel!"
"Yeah,"

"Is that what guys like? Not showing what they feel?"
"Yeah, they love acting tough, because they want to be reliable and manly,"

Anna chuckled, 

"I asked Kate the same thing," She said, "About what guys like the most,"
"What did he say?"
Anna pressed Louise's head on her lap, "That boys love cuddling,"
Louise looked ahead with his eyes wide open. She scratched his back with her nails and stroked his hair, "He told me guys have emotional needs, and they love to be treated gently like child. They just pretend they like it rough and tough. Tell me how are you feeling?" She asked.

Louise bit his lips and hid his face on her lap.
"Are you crying?"
"No,"
"But you look like you are,"

"Then stop looking, dumbass,"
"YOU ARE SO RUDE! I'M BEING NICE TO YOU!"
"I never asked you to though,"
"You have the audacity to say that?!"

"And now, we have tonight's most anticipated performance. Chellui  will be giving it's final performance at Kerlin County High" Mrs Fig said. Louise got up and walked away. He went backstage.

"Yo, why is your face so red?" Jerome asked him.
"Is it?" Louise touched his cheeks.
"They turned more red," Malcolm picked up his bass.
"I'm catching a flu,"
"Flu of Anna Roberts~" MJ whistled.
"OOOOHHHHH" Jerome and MJ both shouted.
"Fuck off," Louise went on the stage.

Malcolm laughed, "Louise in love is weird,"
Louise tripped on the wires laid on the floor but somehow balanced himself,
"He's clumsy too, LMAO!"

They all got on the stage. MJ stood at the center mic and looked back at Louise. Louise looked at him.

"Louise, fetch!" MJ dropped the bomb on him and moved away from the mic,
"What the hell? I haven't prepared anything," Louise told him, "You told me nothing about this!"
"Just say whatever comes to your mind,"
"That'll just sound stupid,"
"Sometimes, it's allowed to be stupid,"

Louise walked to the mic. He had never spoken like MJ did in all those four years. He seemed to be facing anxiety, standing up there, "Well, I think...It's the end here. School is over. I waited for this day for so long, but now when it's finally here...I don't want to go. Life has been weird ever since I came here, and yeah, I have changed in these years. Cause I've been through some shit.