New LGBTQ+ Book! (Yes, it's BoyXBoy)

I have released a new LGBTQ+ book after AIW.
Except that this one is a mysterious fantasy and is a little bit smexy. Yeh, I'm just playing around a bit with gender fluidity and queer identity.
Feel free to check it out on my profile :3 It's currently on regular updates.

Synopsis:

Growing up with the sea in hot February, Australia had been the love of Cyril's life with surfing. His surfing career was at its peak at twenty, winning him the trophy of his life in March, but March also got him a huge heartache. His online relationship ended all of a sudden, without any warning. Though, he never anticipated someone was about to jump into his life. Someone completely unbelievable.

And in no time, he was an idiot in love.

"She's a ballerina,"
"I wanna learn ballet too!"

But he never got her side of the story. Did she feel the same?

"I hate anything that has a dick!"
"Lucky for you, he doesn't have one,"
"Shut up!"

Those feet that are used to slat water have made their way to tight dancing shoes. Wounds, broken bones, pain and cramps cannot stop him now. Going against his conservative and abusive father who expects nothing but sheer masculinity from his only son, he is ready to take the biggest challenge of his life.

"YOU ARE A MAN! ACT LIKE ONE!"
"Yes...dad,"

How long can he hide it?

"Ballet is gay. Why in the bloody hell does a professional surfer need to learn it?"
"Because that professional surfer...is in love,"
"With a lesbian,"

A straight boy and a lesbian girl, what could possibly go wrong?
"EVERYTHING!"

Genres: LGBTQ|| Fantasy|| Comedy|| Romance || Surfing || 🇦🇺