Chapter 82 Dear Valentine

"Brandon, wanna dance?"
Brandon smiled, "I do, but not with you,"
"Oh, okay," She ran away.
"Brandon! Dude, that's so rude!" Harry said.
"Eh? But I just said I don't want to dance with her. Is it compulsory to say yes to everyone? Then, you'll say I'm a playboy,"
"BE MORE POLITE!"

Louise ran towards MJ and jumped on the tree. MJ dodged him and jumped down from the tree. He started running towards the party where the dance was going on.

Louise followed him.

"KATTY!" Brandon rushed towards Anna who was drinking a fruit punch.
"Brandon?" Anna turned towards Brandon and he hugged her tightly. He had never hugged her like that before, "Happy Valentine—"

He suddenly stopped and moved away from her, "You aren't Kate" He said.
"W—What are you saying, Brandon? I am Kate!" Anna said.

"Ya, Brandon what are you saying?" Harry said.
"That isn't Kate. It's someone else" Brandon said.
"How can you say that?" Jaden asked.

"Well, because it's a girl!" Brandon said.
"What?" Harry said.
"No!" Jaden said.
"Really?" Harry asked.

"How can you say that I'm a girl?" Anna said.
"Because..." Brandon hesitated.
"Because?" Anna crossed her arms.

"Hey, tell us already" Harry said.
"BECAUSE HER CHEST FEELS SOFT! SHE HAS THEM TIDDIES!" Brandon shouted.

Everyone stopped dancing, the music stopped, Harry and Jaden dropped their jaw and the girl singing the song on the stage dropped her mic.

"What the fuck!" Harry whispered and covered Brandon's mouth.
People stared at him. It was completely silent until the MJ jumped on the stage. Louise followed him and punched him.

MJ defended himself but he broke his hand in doing so.
"UGH! YOU MONSTER!" MJ looked at his protruding bone.

Louise grabbed MJ collar and punched his face at least seven times. People started hooting and shouting. Action music started playing in the background instead of love songs.

"Hey look! A senior clash!" The guys shouted and left the girls they were dancing with.
"Hey! What's more important to you? Me or that stupid fight?!" A girl asked her partner.

"Excuse me lady what are you calling a stupid fight? It's fucking epic!" The boy said.
"GET LOST! UGH!" The girl kicked his leg and walked out.
Louise got up and threw the camera on the floor, breaking it. The crowd shouted as they looked at him.

This is why I'm avoiding the school dance.

People started shouting his name.
"LOUISE! LOUISE! LOUISE!" Meanwhile, he walked towards Kate.
"Here, I removed the evidence," He had a cigarette in his mouth.

"MJ! YOU KILLED HIM!" Kate shouted as he rushed towards the stage. Louise looked at Kate and narrowed his eyes, "What the fuck?"
"MJ! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Kate looked at MJ. He placed MJ's head on his lap.

"Kate..." MJ laughed, "He's still strong as fuck, why am I so weak? I can't beat him no matter what," MJ said.
"That's not true. Anyone can become physically strong but not everyone is a thug! If not physically, then you have the strength which only a few people are born with. Your gut feeling is never wrong!" Kate said.

"Thanks for that, Kate"
MJ got up and wiped blood off his face.
"I have tissues if you need--"

"Kate, are trying to make me fall for you?" MJ said. This man deserves to be beaten up again. First Louise will kill him and after finding out that it's actually Kate, Brandon will kill him again.

"What?" Kate said.
"If Brandon wasn't in the way with a chainsaw, I could try my cards," MJ looked at Kate.

"Wow! MJ is flirting, how unusual" Louise stood behind MJ.
"I can't take any more punches," MJ said.
"Hey, I'm wounded too. Look, I got a serious cut on my finger," Louise pointed towards a small slit on his finger.