Chapter 8 My Rejection

Ever since I was little, I have this weird habit of always farting at the wrong moment and being rude. I don't like lying to people either, especially when it comes to what I think of them.

I remember back in middle school "Hey, Kate, how to solve this?" Teresa asked me.
"This? Teresa, are you an idiot? You can't solve this? Man, in front of you even I feel smarter,"

I made a girl cry. Not in bed.
Nothing new, eh?
I know that the honest are hated. And I don't care if anyone hates me. You cannot make the entire world love you. But you can make the entire world hate you.

Anna has always been good at hiding her emotions and lying to people on their face. She was a loner like me too, with braces and pimples all over her face. But then, she met Brandon. And he completely transformed her. Within a few months, she was glowing. Dating him also made her super popular.

I thought maybe Brandon Johnson was a good guy but I was wrong. He was so mean to me because I didn't looked like his ideal double standards. He just believed in what was there on the outside. He lived in a paper world and owned a fancy glass crown, on a throne far away from me.

He made people feel bad about themselves and bullied everyone who didn't look good according to him. He fat shamed people, called them names, labelled them to some mental illness and even made very offensive jokes towards people.

If I did that, I would be called a racist, but he just gets away with whatever he does because he's really manipulative. He can control a crowd and that really freaks me out sometimes. He's got something much more than just a good face.

But,
WHAT THE HELL DID I SEE? FORGET IT, BRAIN! DID I JUST WITNESSED ALIVE AND LIVING GAY? AND WHY IS HE DOING IT AT SCHOOL?! CAN'T HE CONTROL HIS GAY HORMONES?! WHY AM I SO PISSED OFF?

I KNOW WHY! HE DATED MY SISTER EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T LIKE HER, THEN HE DUMPED HER FOR A GUY! THEN HE FLIRTED WITH ME AND NOW HE'S FUCKING MY IDOL! I'M SO DONE WITH PLAYBOYS!

I could not stop myself. I just wanted to run and run and never stop! But when we reached the football field, I finally slowed down because my ankle was beginning to hurt again.

"Why are you following me?!"
"I don't know. Harry told me to. Plus, it's exciting to think what I'll do once I get hold of you." Creepy ass shit again!

"WHAT THE FUCK! GO AWAY!"
"Go away where?"
"MAYBE OUT OF THE STATES?!"
"Heck no, I'm no Canadian."

See, I told you he's offensive.
"BRANDON BRO—THAT'S OFFENSIVE!" I shouted and turned back. That ass (Brandon=That ass) ran into me and we fell on the ground.

"Ugh! Get up, fatass!" He was so heavy! Did he eat bricks for breakfast?
"I'm thick?" He got up and pressed his hands on his butt.
"Just leave me alone!" I pushed him and got up.
"But you came to meet me on the terrace,"
"I just went there to enjoy my lunch. Stop flattering yourself,"

"Then, should I flatter you?" He leaned towards me and I moved away because I grew uncomfortable. I hate his aura, "I don't understand," I grabbed my sweatshirt and looked at his sneakers,

"What you do should not concern me. Then, why does it feels so weird?"
"Weird?"
"It's like... You're taking me somewhere I don't wanna be,"

"Then, where do you want to be?"
"I don't want to be anywhere. I just want to be left alone. I've always wanted that and you never let that happen. You've always been such a jerk to me. There is not one reason why I shouldn't hate you. I remember how hard you made my life back in middle school. And now you want to be buddies? I don't trust you.

Brandon Johnson is a selfish guy, he wouldn't even look at you until you have something he wants. And once he gets it, he'll dump you like he dumped my sister. And soon the crowd will forget you, like they are beginning to forget Anna Roberts.

She and you got along because you are both mean but act all nice in front of others. That's why I decided, that if such people who find happiness in hurting others only become popular, then, I don't want to be popular.

Anna is getting her toll for dating you. Everyone in the school hates her now and calls her a possessive psycho. It hurts because I can't do anything to help her.

You think I can still like you after what you did last summer when you played that prank that I fucked my dog? It was not funny. I'm not an entertainment. Everyone was calling me a zoophile. I showed that I didn't care but I cried a lot. Yeah, you won't know because you were busy laughing."

Oh God, I was going to cry. Don't cry. Don't cry, you weak bastard! I sniffed in my tears and but I couldn't look up at him.

"So hey, you love me?
Brandon Johnson
You don't love anyone." My voice was beginning to crack but I didn't wanted to stop.
"You just love yourself.
And for that, you can hurt anyone without thinking twice.

And from the deepest, darkest corner of my heart," I looked into his eyes, "I will always hate you."
He looked at me and opened his mouth. But words didn't come out.

I've never rejected anyone before. Not that I get many confessions anyway!

THE HELL—WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? THIS BOOK HAS NO DAMN FUTURE! THERE, I REJECTED HIM! NOW IT'S OVER! GO HOME!

"I want to tell you something" He said.
"I'm listening,"
"I like girls,"
"Yeah,"
"I like guys,"
"I know—"
"And I like you."

Bruh. I just gave a long ass speech as to why we won't work out. Get lost, you ass!
"Well, I don't like—"
I felt a huge water drop on my cheek. It started pouring heavily.

"Brandon, let's go inside!" I covered my head and ran. It rained so hard that I couldn't look around properly. I was completely drenched when Brandon grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Brandon?"
He picked me up into his arms and ran towards the shed.

"BRANDON, WHAT THE FUCK?!"
The shed is like the school's storehouse. We store all the sports equipment of our school in that shed. He pressed me down on the floor and I looked at him.

"Hey, why are we not going inside the school building instead?" I rested my back on the wall and looked at my bluish foot. Well, damn. It's growing bad, I shouldn't ignore this further.

"Because, people will disturb us there,"
"Huh?" He pressed his hand on the wall behind me and sat between my legs. I was cornered again. His white hair was wet and sticked to his pale skin.

"I'm sorry, Kate."
Sorry for what? Because there is a long list of  things he needs to apologise for.
"I'm sorry for being a jerk to you. And I'm sorry for what I did last summer. But, I know my feelings for you are true."

"No, you're just gay."
"I'm not gay, I checked it,"
"WHAT—HOW THE FUCK DID YOU CHECK IT?!" I shouted out as I tried to pushed him away but HE IS STRONG!

"I like you, Kate." He looked into my eyes, "I've liked you ever since I laid my eyes upon you. That's why I dated Anna."

Wait what?

-To be continued.

Anna Roberts All I Want is you baby

Anna Roberts
All I Want is you baby