Chapter 95 Unreachable

Nova and Chelsea sat together on the floor and looked at the television screen. They were watching a romance movie and in the end, the protagonist's brother died in place of her, and she lived happily ever after with her boyfriend.
"What a stupid movie. How can that bitch be so happy after her brother died?" Chelsea said.
"Because people learn how to move on," Nova said.

"But that doesn't happens so easily. It takes years and years, to just accept the fact that they will never be there again. They potrayed it so easily. What about the boy who killed her brother? He had a mask on, she didn't even try to find him—...Am I not the same?"
'Why did I play this movie' Nova thought.

"How?"
"Because I still don't know who spread those rumours. If that person didn't do that, brother would still be alive and maybe even happy with his soulmate. I am going to regret this till my deathbed,"
"I actually...Know who did that..."
Chelsea looked at Nova,
"Who is it?"

.
.

MJ and Jaden looked at each other.
MJ jumped off of the 15TH FLOOR OF THE APARTMENT!
And I finally thought he was mature now...

"MJ!" Jaden shouted and looked down.
"What?" He stood on a nearby building.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted.
"Fucking pigeons? Parkour—Terrace culture, duh!" He jumped away.

"YOU'LL FALL! I HOPE YOU FALL!" Jaden shouted and MJ went away. Jaden laughed and decided to go to Harry's place.

"You tried to pick up Jenifer and Ivian, and they made fun of you. I was sitting beside them," That brunette girl said. She sat beside Harry.

"Oh, I see," Harry seemed least interested in her in that moment. This is some gay development right there.
"Honestly, I was wanting to see you again," She said.
Harry looked at her,
"I kinda like your vibe, wanna hang out? Let's start as friends," She said, "Maybe we might like each other more than we think,"

Harry turned and looked aside. Jaden stood there right beside them and looked at them.
MJ took a cigarette from Louise, "It happened again..."

"Sorry," Jaden turned back and ran away.
"What a cock blocker. Anyways, what do you say, Harry?"
Harry looked at her and smiled.

Jaden walked back home. He felt pathetic because he lost someone he could have won.
"Jaden,"
Jaden turned back. Harry looked at him,
"Harry,"
Harry walked towards him.

"Hey," He smiled.
"Did something happen?" Jaden asked.
"You are right. You honestly do like me as a friend. But, I'm sorry, I can't do that. So, I think we should not see each other again. It'll help me get over you a little bit faster,"
"Huh?"

"I'm not going to say that I'm the best person you ever met because I'm clearly not one. You are an amazing guy who has a beautiful soul to his friends and family. But I sure as hell felt like I was the best person you met. I made you feel loved even when I didn't feel it myself. I felt like it was my fault for raising my hopes in you. I broke down my walls for you but I guess it's useless to let you in when you don't want to come in. Let's just forget everything..."

Jaden looked at him. Why was he sating all this suddenly? Did she tell something to him? Did that girl try to manipulate him? Jaden felt his anger rising.

"Wow, it hurts, Harry,"
"What?"

"How can you say that so easily? How can I forget everything? How can I sit here and act like we never happened? The things we said, did and went through? You had me dreaming for a month! You were my favorite everything, my favorite person, my favorite voice, my favorite scent, my favorite smile...I looked forward to being alone with you. All the phone calls and messages. They had to mean something at one point and it all hurts so much to let it all go. I can't just throw away memories. It was not supposed to be like this,"