Chapter 26 It Is Not Over

Harry ran here and there in search of someone to give him company at his place that night. Five minutes passed but he wasn't able to find anyone. He reached the small ground beside the school building when he saw Mr Dickson. He remembered the last time he saw him, shit had gone down with the toilet water rising and the chainsaw riding the fierce waves.

"Holy motherfucker!" Harry looked here and there for someplace to hide. He found an open window and without second thoughts, he jumped inside the window, slid through the table which was filled test tubes and lab apparatus and fell on the ground, breaking everything. Mr Dickson simply passed by the window.

Harry was inside the chemistry lab! He was sitting on a brine solution while Jaden, the serious Chemistry student, who was wearing a white lab coat and huge orange glasses, stared at Harry as if Harry was an alien from some other planet.

"HomoHomo sapien?" Jaden said. Biology in Chemistry lab? That's how legends worked. He had manged to trap everyone in an optical illusion that he was actually studying Chemistry. He wasn't. HE WAS STUDYING EVERYTHING. He was so great that Chemistry studied him!

"OUCH! MY ASS HURTS!" Harry got up and looked at his bleeding butt, covered with broken pieces of glass.
"What happened, Mr Smith?" Mr Joseph, the Chemistry teacher asked from a corner of the lab. Clearly, he didn't know what Jaden sounded like and mistook Harry's voice to be Jaden's. He was sitting on his chair and had placed his legs on the teacher's table.

"Sir, I just dropped the test tubes and broke them" Jaden was quite calm for the record.
"Okay, tomorrow bring the fine" Mr Joseph yawned.
"You heard him,"Jaden said to Harry.
"MY ASS IS BLEEDING!!!" Harry said.

"What about the fine?"
"FUCK IT!"
"No thanks. Should I take you to the nurse's office?" Jaden asked.

"WELL DUH! Get me a fucking stretcher!" Harry said.
"You're not in the condition to frick a stretcher. Do you usually do it? I can find you a girlfriend... or a therapist, just to be sure,"
"WHAT THE—BRO! HURRY UP!"
"Sir!" Jaden got up, "This guy got hurt from the broken glass, may I take him to the nurse's office?" 

"Yeah, get that shit treated," Mr Joseph nodded off.
"WHICH KIND OF TEACHER IS THAT? HE IS BORED OF HIS OWN SUBJECT!" Harry said.
"He isn't paid enough to handle people like you,"
Harry was burnt. And bleeding.

"Okay, let's go" Jaden said.
"WAIT! I can't go like this! How am I going to cover my ass?" Harry said.
"It's okay, no one's interested in seeing your ass anyways" Jaden said.
"Why do you remind me of someone so badly?" Harry narrowed his blue eyes.
"It's okay, you're not a girl. Even if your ass is covered with blood, no one will form any wrong misinterpretations,"

"THAT'S THE WHOLE PROBLEM! Because that's when people come up with even more weird misinterpretations! They think of all sorts of things!"
"Like?"
"Maybe I got fucked in the ass?"
"Don't be silly, just come,"

They both went outside and Harry was walking weirdly because of all the broken glass pieces sticking to his ass. Few girls passed by them and turned back. They whispered among themselves and snickered, "It looks like he had anal sex last night so badly that he can't even walk properly,"
"Who is that guy beside him?"
"Maybe his partner?"
Jaden looked at them and they did a thumbs up. He looked disgusted.

"Cover yourself," Jaden said.
"With what?"
"Hmm... I'll just walk behind you so that people aren't able to see your ass."
"Yes, good idea."
They both walked together. Jaden walked right behind Harry. The halls were empty and Ralf Kaise was going to attend his math class. 

Harry suddenly fell on the floor.
"Are you okay?" Jaden stood behind him and held his waist.
Ralf Kaise turned from the wall and entered the same hallways as them. He saw them. Harry sat on the his knees with his palms on the floor while Jaden stood right behind him, his pelvis prssed on Harry's ass and his hands on his waist, "Ugh! It hurts!" Harry groaned.