Chapter- 10. Unexpected arrival!

Start from the beginning

"That's none of your business." Kaushal tried to show him his place but he was not in mood to listen.

"IT IS MY BUSINESS. Whatever she does with her career is my business and I know very well how to mind my business. Now I'm back. I'll correct every wrong thing done here. I'll put sense in her brain. I'll make her free from you and this loveless marriage." And listening this Kaushal's head instantly snapped towards him but before he can retort back or ask how he knows about the truth of their marriage their argument had full stop due to Adita's entrance in the room with coffee mug. She looked both of them who were staring at each other like bulls.

"Deepak, here." She kept the mug on the glass table in front of him and picked Priyam from the ground who was busy in throwing toys here and there. "And meet my son Priyam."
Deepak, who just picked up his coffee kept it back on table and smiled looking at the baby.

"Want to hold him?" She asked smiling .

"Of course, give him to me." He got up and extended his hands. Adita moved more towards him to hand him Priyam which was quite normal for anyone who will see this but Kaushal literally counted inches of distance she moved towards him. As if fate wanted to have more fun with him, Adita's feet tangled with the soft toy which Priyam threw few minutes ago and she ended up slipping on that. Kaushal got up instantly to catch her but before he can act she was saved by none other than Deepak. He caught her arm with his free hand.

"Sambhal ke. Hamesha nahi rahunga tumhe thamne ke liye. (Careful. I'll not be here to hold you always.)" Deepak said nonchalantly steading her by holding her shoulder and before Adita can detect hidden meaning behind those words Kaushal cleared his throat to gain their attention.

Looking at Deepak's hand on her arm irked him to the core. He couldn't stand anyone's touch on her wife who moments ago verbally abused him.
"I'm getting late. Will see you in evening." He said on which just Adita's nod irked him more. He lifted his bag and walked towards door to go. Out of habit he turned back to kiss on Priyam's forehead but today there Adita was not standing instead he saw her taking Priyam from Deepak.
"I'm going Adita!" He yelled irritatedly.

Adita turned her head towards him and nodded, "Ok, Drive safely." and with this Kaushal's patience broke out. Stomping his foot he again yelled, " I'm going Adita."

And this caught attention of her, "Oh, sorry. bye. Priyam say ta ta to Papa." she said moving priyam's hand in bye bye. Kaushal looked at them disbelieving and went away shaking his head. Once he was out of the door Adita hurriedly closed the door thinking he was gone but Kaushal was still standing there. He was deeply hurt by this behavior of Adita.

'why this hurry? I'm not even out of the sight and she closed the door. what so special in him that she couldn't bring my son just to say bye to me?' His mind sadly mumbled.

Nonetheless he went ahead towards the escalator but his mind couldn't follow his steps, it was still stuck in the drawing room of his apartment where his wife was alone with a stranger, at least for him. Just few minutes spend with him and he already didn't like his vibes. He roared the vehicle's engine and looked above towards balcony of his apartment hoping Adita will be standing there with Priyam trying to move frantically in her hand but today his stars were hell bent to deny his every wish. Sighing he drove away.

"sale ki himmat to dekho. mere ghar me aake mujhe dhamki deta hai. Hota kon hai voh, mujhe sikhane wala ki meri biwi kya kare. (Look at the the audacity of this moron. Who the hell is he to teach me what shall my wife do or not?)" he punched on the steering wheel angrily. "senior hai to senior ki aukat me rahe. waise ek baat to sahi keh raha tha ghadha bahut bholi hai ye Adita jo in ghadho ke influence me aa jati hai. ( Senior should be in his limits. By the way he was right on one thing that this Adita is very naive who let this jerks influence her.)" He was talking to himself to let out his frustration. His phone rang away but he cut the call as he was about to reach the hospital.