Chapter- 4. You will be always in my heart

Adita POV:

Buzzzzzz Buzzzzzz

My hands found their own way to go under the pillow to get my mobile. I tapped on screen randomly still closing my eyes and switched off the alarm.

' Why there is no such game in the Olympics to type on screen with blindfolded eyes. We could win gold medal no?' My subconscious  started early morning.

Ignoring it I woke up greeting it at least good morning. Stretching my hands I turned to my right to have breathtaking view. Immediately a smile crept on my lips seeing the position of this father-son duo.

Kaushal has kept Priyam on his chest securing him with an arm while his other arm was resting behind his own head. Not having heart to disturb them I decided to get ready for today.

' Oh really? Ain't you scared he will bash out to take Priyam out of his hands?'

Well I guess at least early morning we should not lie so honestly yes, I'm bit scared around Kaushal now. In last three days I have observed that there is an invisible tension, an unofficial competition in between me and Kaushal like who spend more time with Priyam. I didn't start this but if I'm not wrong then I'm sure in last three days this man can't see our son with me. Earlier I thought he is insecure as Priyam is his life but then I noticed he is comfortable if anyone else holds him but if I take my son in my arms that time only he has to do something with Priyam. And there it all started. I denied to cooperate with him anynore. Now I always make excuses to not allow Kaushal to have Priyam with him.

I know cruel but doctors should know the taste of their own medicines no?

After freshening up I came back to find them in same position.

I took Priyam and put him on the bed to make both of them comfortable on bed

Descending the stairs I found entire home pin drop silent. May be in excitement to cook first time in this home and ending all the rituals officially woke me up very early.

Wandering the entire home like unsatisfied ghost spirit I decided to pluck out flower for morning prayer.

But even after collecting flowers I came back again to welcomed by silence. I cleaned the temple inside the home and  was arranging all the prayer materials when I  heard some humming behind me. Soon that humming stopped with a loud gasp.