Chapter- 2. Not place in my heart!

I have added one line in the second paragraph of last chapter if u read on first day I published.

Adita POV

Once Swara left, I sat back again on the bed but now I had Priyam with me. Fortunately, Priyam immediately stopped crying when I took him in my arms and that surprised even me because I'm worse in babysitting. Perhaps that's what we call motherly touch.

Although he was staring at me like we were having some staring match but his drooping eyes and yawns already said the reason behind his crankiness.

"Hey Lovey, haven't slept yet? You wanted to meet me right? Now see, Mummy is here with you. Let's sleep now. I don't know where you sleep but from now onwards you will sleep with Mummy okay?" He started giggling on my babyish voice.

Now, how to make him sleep? I cursed myself for not knowing any lullaby. After struggling for few minutes with lullaby I decided to sing a soft song which I highly doubt was a lullaby.

Do naina aur ek kahani, do naina aur ek kahani.
Thoda sa badal thoda sa pani aur ek kahani.
Do naina aur ek kahani.
(Two eyes and a story, two eyes and a story.
A little bit of cloud, a little bit of water and a story.
Two eyes and a story)
Thodi si hai jani hui, thodi si nayi,
Jahan ruke aansun wahi puri ho gayi.
Hai to nahi phir bhi hai purani, thoda sa badal, thoda sa pani aur ek kahani.
(It's a little known and a little new,
It ended where the tears stopped.
Its new, but it's still old, a little bit of cloud, little bit of water and a story.)
Do naina aur ek kahani
(Two eyes and a story)

While singing the song my eyes teared up remembering Mummy. She used to sing this song for me when I couldn't sleep. The gone thought of my family for few minutes rushed back again

in all this my trance was broken by the click sound of doorknob. I turned around in the direction of sound.

Finally, he came in the room! Kaushal.
He was standing at the door itself.

'Is he going to say may I come in?'