Avni : Bebe I have made your drink so i will bring it.
Hearing this Neil asked her something. But her answer made everyone laugh.

Neil : sleeping head when did you made this?

Avni : you know there is another  Avni who made this. Neil made it in night before sleeping.
Then she went to bring it.

Neil : dad I will Around 2 to office!

Praksh : sure beta. Neil do you need p.a.

Neil thinks for while.

Neil : no dad but I was thinking what If Avni helps us in business, I mean her collage is ending so she could!

Praksh : you right! But we need to know if Avni want to handle business or do something else.

Neil nods. Avni also comes out and hands drink to Bebe.

Bebe : Avni why always new drink?

Avni : no bricking drink it. Bebe it's good for you!

Bebe quietly drinks it.

Avni : what discussion was going on!

Praksh : beta we asked Neil if he wants p.a or not but he said If you could join since you only 6 moths left for collage.

Avni : dad I am not sure. I want to focus on study now.I will think about it. 

Praksh nods. Neil was happy what Avni said. He is one of them who force decision. Neil smiled at her. Neil got up and said.

Neil : I will leave now. Riya, Avni you want to come with me or yourself.

Avni : we will Come.

Neil nods and was going to his room. Before going he gestured Avni to come along with him. She glare him. Riya saw this. Neil went and messaged to come up. Avni read message.

Avni : i will get my bag.

Saying this she ran to Neil room. Neil was waiting for her when he heard footstep, he got up and saw her coming.

Avni : Neil why you called me?
Neil pulled her close.

Neil : baby I think you losing your Memory!

Avni : what?

Neil : you always forget what I need before going somewhere!

Avni : Neil you getting late!

Neil : not before getting what I want.

Avni knew he won't leave her so she kissed his Cheek and got out from his hold and ran before he could  do anything.
Neil smiled at went to Collage. Riya and avni was still at home.

Neil reached Collage went straight to his cabin.while Avni and Riya also arrived to collage and went to their class.
When they reached class. Some girls always say new words to Riya and avni but Neil had no idea about these.

As always Avni  and Riya didn't paid on they and took their sit.
Then Juhi said.

Juhi : hare comes our class best paired. Miss Avni and Riya. Wow what story.

Juhi walked up them.

Juhi : so how is your life?

Avni : however is our life  doesn't bother you! So mind your own business.

Juhi : show your attitude to someone else but not me, you know today will be last day in college. Wait and watch!

Avni : you really think this will work. I am not scared of miss Juhi.