chapter 72 (repeated)

Start from the beginning

Alia was there to her rescue. She also put all the blame on nandini, voicing all that she never was able to say before to the murty princess

But what made everyone flinch was the use of the word 'bitch ' . Maybe Alia didn't real mean it in that sense and it was a spur of the moment thing. But Manik and Adi's reaction certainly weren't. Manik voice was now extremely angry bordering on shouting. Whatever patience he had, was now gone down the drain.

M : and I didn't want that world. Even before if I had a choice I would have traded that life for this anyday. Even if we fight she is my world. The world I want to live in. And no one has the right to question our relationship. It's between us, and who do you think gave a right to speak in our matter.

Nandini looks at Manik with glassy eyes, and cabir comes forward to calm manik down. Suddenly this whole fight had gone to manik and Adi's love for their princess against their friends. But what no one realizes that this is a war whose outcome is predestined. Nandini will always win.

P : Ruhi

Ru : u shut up. You are only here because of nandini. And I doubt Adi wants you because nandini likes you. Why don't you answer a question Adi if nandini ever asks you break up with your will you do it?

Suddenly everyone's eyes land on adi but Manik was still looking at nandini. Perhaps he knew what adi would say. He and adi always had their priorities clear. And guess what nandini topped in that list. Last few days had been hard on all of them, but that didn't decrease nandini's importance in their lives

Ad : yes

There was a moment of silence. Ruhi looked like she had proved a point. Nandini however had nothing to say. She knew adi loved her, the extent she was seeing now

Ru : see you both love her too much, can't you see the power she holds over both of you. You are fighting your friends, those who were their with you when she wasn't

P : she hadn't left them because she wanted. That wasn't something she could control.and anyway you people are in their lives only because nandini left. U were always the second choice.

Nandini had tears trailing down her cheeks. With all that was happening with Manik already, she was in sensitive position. And today all those allegations put up against her because of Manik and Adi's friends just made her break. The front she had kept for so long, the one where she had become bad to show she didn't care had crumbled down. And no one was their she could lean upon at that time.

P : and what about friends,only Alia and you have problems with her. None of them are saying anything against her.

Al : they are not speaking in favor of her either.

By now they had formed a big circle, with Aditya Ruhi and Manik in the middle. Nandini towards the right at a little distance. Alia was behind Ruhi and dhruv was holding her hand. Preeti was slowly edging almost in between adi and nandini. The rest of them were mere spectators.

Shraven wanted to say something but he didn't know whose side to take. Ruhi was his sister and adi his best friend at least he had been until manik had come back. Adi locked his eyes on him but his expression was of betrayal and that was all the answer they all required.

Mu : Alia you too started hanging out with Ruhi more but I am not blaming.

Al : I am just a friend, both of you are my friends and I don't really favour one over another.

cabir was the only one who was completely neutral ,everyone else had been towards a side more or less. But amongst all of this there true value in each others lives could be seen.