chapter 3

Space academy

First Aditya murthy and his friends entered the college. And all the attention was on them. The girls could not stop looking at the hot boys, and the boys were jealous of them. Ruhi being the only girl in the group enjoyed undivided attention.

But in a matter of a few minutes all the eyes went from them to something behind them.

Ad: who are these people looking at when Aditya murthy is here.

He and his group turned to see Fab 5 entering the college. The girls looked like they were about to faint seeing him, and the boys even they wished to be like him. And then Manik gave his swoon worthy smirk which was enough for girls to go on their knees.

Ad: look who it is Manik malhotra

Fab 5 and they were now in front of each other and the whole college was there to witness this drama.

M: of course u know me, I am so famous after all

Ad: don't think too much Manik, it's just that I don't forget my enemies after all haven't u heard keep ur friends close and enemies closer.

M: oh yes friends to enemies right

Manik and Aditya were looking at each other with anger but it was not  actually hate. Some past problems just made them competitors.

H: ha, friend with u, our friendship is to precious for that.

Mu : of course you must have limited knives to stop into people's back right

Ru: Ya after all  a bad girl knows all about knives.

A: and what about you just using people for popularity.

Ru: so the Barbie has learned to speak .

D : at least she is beautiful unlike you

Ad : Ken comes in rescue of Barbie, how cliche

M :Adi keep my friends away from this. It's between us .

"really so Manik malhotra has learned to protect his friends finally" ,Aditya exclaims harshly

M: how many times I have to tell u what happened with princess

Aditya cuts him in between

Ad : don't u dare take my princess's name. This time I won't let u hurt her

M: what do mean this time

Ad : and what makes u think I am gonna tell u

Manik takes a step towards Aditya and he does the same. Both are looking at each other with rage in their eyes. And just like everytime cabir and Shravan step in to stop their fight.

Both the groups go to there own way after glaring at each other. And for the students it wasn't anything new, everyone knew about the rivalry about Manik malhotra and Aditya murthy.

Nothing special happens that day and soon Adi and friends are back home to welcome the princess.
---
Murthy mansion

Ad: what happened about princess

Ra : she will come Adi. All of us are eagerly waiting. Shivaay has gone to bring her

S : and we are here dad

I: my baby

Ishita goes and hugs nandini at the doorstep.

I: how are u bacha

N : I am good mom <with slight tears in her eyes >.

After that Raman and Aditya also hug her and ask about her well being

N: oh God Adi are u crying.

Adi: no Nahi to.come let me introduce you to my friends.

He introduces Harshad, Ruhi and Shravan. Nandini also introduces preeti to all of them.

I: come on enough of this emotional drama, Adi and shivaay go show nandini her room.and all u listen in the evening we are going to malhotra's for dinner.

Adi,ruhi,shravan,harshad: what <shocked >

P: guys why are u people so shocked

Even nandini is trying to understand their behavior.

S : nothing its nothing. Come let me show you your room preeti and Aditya will show hers to princess .
<sternly > Adi

Ad: yes bhai

All of them scram and nandini and Aditya go towards her room.

N: wow this is perfect

Nandini's room consists of a king sized bed, a library at one end of the room, a big closet containing all the mordern clothes. And awesome mirror and the best part an open big balcony. The room was literally perfect for a princess.

Ad: of course princess it's ur room it has to be perfect. Don't u remember what I used to say, nandini gets what she wants .

N: u and Manik both Adi

Aditya doesn't reply but again hugs nandini tightly.

Ad: I missed u baby sis

N :missed u too Adi

Ad :now I am not letting u go anywhere. U will always stay with us. I missed 5 years of my princess's life. I have to make up for it.

N : adi Manik's not here

Ad: nandini you can meet him later

Nandini knows Aditya or anyone from family only call her by her name when they are very serious, otherwise every one just calls her princess.

Aditya leaves nandini to rest and to be ready for the dinner.

----
Malhotra mansion

Fab 5 just return from college and see niyonika doing preparations and ordering servants for making everything perfect. Even Raj is today early from office.

C: what's happening auntie. Preparations are going on like the Prime Minister is coming .

Nyo: cabir the person who is coming is more important than the Prime Minister to us.

A: aisa bhi kon aa Raha hai auntie

Raj : the murthy's are coming

Dhruv with a bad face "so what's so special in that" .

M : exactly mom, I don't even wish to see Aditya .

Nyo : today all of u are going to behave because whole family is coming. And Fab 5 ur presence is compulsory.

M: I get it mom but why are u getting so hyper it's not like they are coming for the first time. Even shivaay bhaiya comes sometimes for business.

Raj : because today ur princess is also coming back

Whole of Fab 5 was shocked listening to this. And manik he became speechless. He was surprised and words failed him. For a second Manik even thought he heard wrong.

C : princess as in Manik's princess

Nyo: what do u mean Manik's princess, she is all of our princess.
Now go and get ready and better be on ur best behavior.

Niyonika even though didn't say anything, her eyes showed that she knew what Manik was feeling. She knew what exactly nandini meant to Manik.

Manik does not say anything and just leaves. Cabir goes behind him and rest of Fab 5 go to their respective rooms.

----
That's it for this chapter. Thanks everyone for reading. Do vote and comment. Also share because I am trying my best to promote this story.

Also everyone I have thought of giving Aditya's group a name. Any advice on that.