chapter 21

Since I have been dedicating chapters, so this one is dedicated to ambaraaliya

------

Manik nandini and adi all were looking at each other. The silence deafening. As if they were just buying time as what was coming was inevitable. Either the bonds were going to be forever broken or friendships restored.

The tree house was what was built by Raj malhotra for his princess, as every princess needs a castle. It was near a lake, the scenic beauty of this space enchanting. All the land around the woods was owned by them. The big tree house had three rooms, one lounge and a balcony kind of from where they could see almost the whole forest. Nandini adi and Manik used to stay here a lot, talk about everything, share secrets, this place had seen all their friendship and the very same place was going to see them reunite.

N : adi we need to talk

Ad : yes we do

Adi's gaze was fixed on Manik, while manik too couldn't look away. All three of them went towards the wooden plank. Nandini seated in the middle, both of them on either side of her.

N : whatever happened

Ad : don't, I don't want u to repeat what Manik had said.

N : fine then let me recall what exactly happened that day.

------
Murthy mansion

Preeti and all the friends had reached but neither nandini nor manik or Adi were here.

Mu : maybe we should wait they will be here soon.

C : u are right let's sit.

All of them get seated in the lounge, waiting.

Ru : any of u, really knows what's it between adi and Manik

Cabir and Shravan look at each other while preeti feels the need to tell everyone.

P : I know

Ru <snorts>: of course u do

Al : then tell us, all we know is that they have a past but what is it.

Preeti feels this to be right so she decided to tell them.

-----
Tree house

Manik, nandini and Aditya sitting beside each other, but there eyes on the far horizon.

Nandini took a deep breath and started speaking.

FLASHBACK

6 years back

Nandini and Manik were sitting on the bed in Manik's room. Adi entered the room grinning wildly.

Ad : princess there is a good news.

N : what is it

Nandini says walking towards him.

Ad : Mom and dad are coming home today. And we will all be having a dinner tonight at our house.

M : but how do u know? My mom didn't tell me ,although my dad was back today morning

Ad : shivaay bhaiya called and said that he has sent the driver to pick us up.

Nandini jumps in happiness and Manik and adi laugh seeing her. Why wouldn't she be happy, her parents were returning after a whole month afterall business calls. And today both the families were going to be together.