chapter 89

Murthy mansion

Nandini had invited all her friends to hang out at her place and they obliged. Afterall it was nandini. You don't say no to her, if you expect good relations with murthy's or even malhotra's for that matter. Her friends along with Manik's and Adi's, and now it was a full house. Fab 5 were here due to manik. Adi had invited shraven, preeti lived with them. Nanidni however had invited Harshad,aryaman ,soha, Ruhi and weirdly Maddy. In truth he had just tagged along. And nandini couldn't say no.

Everyone is gathered today at murthy mansion. It was kind of like before, before they questioned friendships, before they hated each other, before awkward silences were are major past of conversations.

Now that she had called them usually talking was what was done. But if they really settled on that, no one knew which topic would cause a fight. So in order to prevent any fights, they settled on playing a game.

M : truth or dare

N : it's boring

Ad : then what

Ru : never have I ever

Nanidni and everyone turned to Ruhi. And she seemed quite startled with all the looks.she was still a pariah with the group. Nandini smiles and reassuring smile.

N : it's decided then. Let's play

They made a circle and sat down, bowls with preferred drinks were given to each one of them. They were all set to play. the game was supposed to be a method of enjoyment. but perhaps they yet had to learn, all of them together can never go on without a hitch.

N : I'll start. Never have I ever had a surprise party thrown for me.

C : interesting

Nandini looked around, she truly never had an experience of being surprised since her parents always used to throw an official party, or that no one was good enough at keeping secrets from her.

Manik took a sip, since the party in the college Nanidni and his friends had thrown for him was certainly a surprise.

Adi and preeti passed so did a few others, and the game continued.

Ad : never have I ever been jealous

Preeti took a sip, so did Manik.

Sh : the most jealous people have taken a sip, and were too eager to complete this.

Chuckles were heard. Nanidni took a sip as well ,she had been jealous seeing manik with soha.

Next went Ruhi.

Ru : never have I ever been to a zoo.

M : really

Ad : she doesn't really like animals

Adi spoke before he could realize what he was saying. Preeti looked at him, while nandini had a secret smile.

Even though adi and Ruhi could never be in a relationship, didn't mean they weren't friends or had been. Friendship is not over in a single second. As much as adi claimed to hate Ruhi, she was still the little girl he had befriended in his childhood. During a time when what to play used to be the biggest problem.

Manik who was sitting next to nandini, spoke silently in her ear.

M : have you changed the ship

N : what, no. Adi and preeti are perfect together. But that doesn't mean adi and Ruhi have to destroy years of friendship over this.

M : you are right. If you wouldn't have returned my feelings, wouldn't mean I didn't want you in my life even as a friend anymore.

N : why do you compare everything with us?

Nanidni seemed curious and Manik kisses her cheek lightly, speaking near to her ear

M : because in my world everything revolves around us.

nandini's breath hitched but the presence of others made them part a bit. Still the scarlet hue on nandini's face was unmistakable.

MD : never have I ever, gotten over my first love

Maddy's words halted the conversations going around. Manik clenches his fists, and Maddy continued to stare at nandini.

Moving her hand, nandini unclenched Manik's fist and intwined their fingers. She was asking him to calm down. Maddy however had a smirk on his face.

Ad : well you should then, because it's going to bring you nothing but Dissapointment.

Since the game had to be continued , almost everyone except Manik nandini, adi preeti and Alia dhruv took a sip.

But what was shocking was Ruhi's reaction. Her drinking meant she was finally over adi. That whatever feeling she harbored for him, no longer existed.

Shraven seemed proud of his sister and aryaman to had a smile on his face. Adi however didn't care.

The atmosphere had tensed suddenly so Mukti took the next turn

Mu : never have I ever been drunk out of my senses

Now this made nandini smile a bit embarrassingly. she had now been twice drunk. Manik laughed next to her when she took a sip.

P : never have I ever had a tree house

N : really bestie

Everyone there knew, Manik nandini and Aditya had there own tree house. One they loved to stay at. It was their childhood, they're happy place.

Manik, Adi and nandini, clinked there bowls together before taking a sip.

M : cheers

Ad : cheers

The game went on, and soon it was getting late. They decided to call it a night. And one by one everyone started leaving. They had all gotten up and were lurking around by the door or in the hall. The time had passed well. and they all had bonded surprisingly well too. If only you disregarded a few things .manik and nandini although we're still seated in their previous positions.

Manik kisses nandini's forehead, and nandini hugged him tightly.

N : can't you stay

Manik seems delighted to know nandini wanted him to stay, that she wanted his company as much as him. But what was unfortunate was that he had to leave. His fave was sad when he looks at her

M : I can't princess, our parents are home. And with the way things are going on I doubt they would appreciate me staying.

Nandini understood this, yet a childish part of her kept her clinging to manik. He kissed her hair, while she buried her face in his chest.

M : princess

N : good night Manik

Kissing his cheek, she withrew herself from his arms letting him go.

Manik and nandini were too much in love now, and falling deeper with every second. They wanted to spend every moment together. and that was why they had been reluctant to let the other go, even when they had been together since morning.

-----
That's all for today

So manik and nandini seem closer than before. What do u think about that?

Maddy is hung over nandini. When is he going to realize

Do vote and comment

Precap : Ruhi talks to nandini.