No Way...

--Eloise--

"Fuck! Eloise!" I braced myself as a load of his hot spunk shot straight into my mouth. The salty flavour slid down my throat as I gagged around the head of his dick. This time, I didn't allow him to hold me as a cum dump for his entire spend and slid off his off with a wet pop to breach for some air. King didn't seem to care, too infatuated with his own climax as he grunted out the last few ropes of his cum onto my face. 

I drew away to avoid getting hit again whilst swiping off whatever managed to flick onto me. 

I sucked his cock on the way home as well. As soon as I saw the divider between the front and back seats scroll up, I knew what was about to happen. Thankfully, we finished up quickly and I denied his advances to finger me afterwards. I was aware of what would happen if I let it go on any further. We had just finished up fucking an hour and a half ago, I was not about to start it back up again so soon. If ever again.

Once we had finished up, King tucked himself back into his trousers as I straightened up on the seat. The taste of his cock lingered on my tongue and whilst I would've loved to spit it out - leather seats, be damned - I didn't want to incur King's wrath when he had been sucked off into a good mood. And, so, I begrudgingly swallowed it down. 

"You have some on your face," King stated, whilst reaching into his blazer to pull out a handkerchief. I took it into my hand and dabbed my face to clear it off the substance. I should be more disgusted than my current neutrality, but given the fact that I had basically been covered and pumped full of this very same cum just this morning, this much was nothing. "Most if not all of my family should be gone by now, so you won't have to worry about keeping up face as much anymore," he informed as I folded the handkerchief back up again. He offered to take it back and I obliged, handing it back to him. "You'll also be starting school come Monday. My sister attends the same school, so she'll help you get adjusted." 

I'm not sure I'd want to talk to your sister again after the night of the wedding reception. Regardless of whether she still had feelings for him or not, Jake was still her ex-boyfriend. And, I was her brother's wife. I'm sure she'll be anything but happy to see me again. Much less show me around her school. 

I rested my cheek on my knuckles and watched the scenery pass by outside the window.

School. That seemed so unimportant compared to everything else that was going on in my life now. How simple must it have been, back when the exam coming up the next day was the most stressful thing in my life? 

I'm sure sending me to school for my last year is just another plot conceived by King to avoid suspicions. Once I'm finished with these last few months, he'll be able to keep me locked up as a prisoner in his house again. 

Speaking of prisons, we arrived shortly back at the very same hellhole I tried to escape just a few days ago. As King had said, almost all of the cars that had been parked outside were now gone, which meant that I would not have to put up with his exhausting family for that much longer. 

Well, that's what I had thought, but as we climbed out of the car and entered the main foyer of the house, I was unfortunately greeted by Nicki of all people. She had a suitcase in her hands, so I could only assume she was on her way to leave. Damn, what bad timing to run into her like this. 

Her green eyes popped open as we met in the foyer and a stiff smile splayed across her lips before it smoothed out into a more convincing yet manufactured one. As much as I would have liked to make a straight course to my room at that moment, it seemed like she wanted to give her farewells. 

"Oh. Eloise, Ashton. You're back," she spoke politely. I stayed silent, letting King do all the talking as I cast my gaze aside. "How was the honeymoon?"